Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subs overlapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So hears a question which I probably already know the answe too. I've got two speakers and two phones which connect to them separately playing am6in my room. Is there any problem with this if say they are playing out of sync, say one starts about half an hour after the other and they play on loop all night?
I think Shannon won't like that. in essence the suggestions will be talking over each other in the subs.
Ok that's what I'm concerned about whether I should take care to make sure they're lined up
You should just use one at time, two at the same time are to much. Look here.
Ah ok, I was thinking of having it playing on two separate speakers at the same time because I don't have a full system, just have a little "mobile boombox" by logitech ue which connects by bluetooth
(01-10-2014, 05:30 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, I was thinking of having it playing on two separate speakers at the same time because I don't have a full system, just have a little "mobile boombox" by logitech ue which connects by bluetooth

I see. You should use stereo speakers because of the effect of the two channels in the audio file. Shannon wrote here more about this effect.