Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Extreme self esteem in 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, when you upgrade extreme self esteem it would be great if you could upgrade it to single stage 5g rather than 4g. The reason is that I used this program for several months last year and it had some fantastic effects on me, however being in 3g it was just too slow. If you made the 5g version the extra power would make this a ridiculously awesome program. I still have far to go but I have seen loads of wide ranging benefits from my use of the program such as increased confidence, increased level of happiness, reduced stress, and increased alpha male-ness. Pretty much all emotional problems I have saw an improvement while using the program. This has made me think that low self esteem is actually the root of a huge amount of problems that people have. If you make this as powerful as you can, I reckon it would be one of your best products ever.
(01-10-2014, 11:10 AM)Roland Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, when you upgrade extreme self esteem it would be great if you could upgrade it to single stage 5g rather than 4g. The reason is that I used this program for several months last year and it had some fantastic effects on me, however being in 3g it was just too slow. If you made the 5g version the extra power would make this a ridiculously awesome program. I still have far to go but I have seen loads of wide ranging benefits from my use of the program such as increased confidence, increased level of happiness, reduced stress, and increased alpha male-ness. Pretty much all emotional problems I have saw an improvement while using the program. This has made me think that low self esteem is actually the root of a huge amount of problems that people have. If you make this as powerful as you can, I reckon it would be one of your best products ever.

Oh please, check out the Life Tune Up V3 5G sales ad. Self-Esteem are included, it is in 5G, combined with other goodies. Done.
(01-10-2014, 10:05 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2014, 11:10 AM)Roland Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, when you upgrade extreme self esteem it would be great if you could upgrade it to single stage 5g rather than 4g. The reason is that I used this program for several months last year and it had some fantastic effects on me, however being in 3g it was just too slow. If you made the 5g version the extra power would make this a ridiculously awesome program. I still have far to go but I have seen loads of wide ranging benefits from my use of the program such as increased confidence, increased level of happiness, reduced stress, and increased alpha male-ness. Pretty much all emotional problems I have saw an improvement while using the program. This has made me think that low self esteem is actually the root of a huge amount of problems that people have. If you make this as powerful as you can, I reckon it would be one of your best products ever.

Oh please, check out the Life Tune Up V3 5G sales ad. Self-Esteem included, it is in 5G, combined with other goodies. Done.

Yeah I've been using life tune up for a while and the self esteem part is more powerful than in extreme self esteem. But it would still be better to have a dedicated program as the script would be fully focussed on self esteem rather than loads of other things as well.
The plan for right now is... upgrade everything 3G to 4G and then later upgrade from there if and what is appropriate.