Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Swapping the left and right channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I have 2 speakers on each side of the bed, only in reversed arrangement due to cable length restrictions. Does this negatively impact subliminals assimilation? If so, I'll find an app that can swap channels

Also, out of curiosity and related to this, does it matter if I swap my headphones without realizing?

Thank you.
Swapping channels does not negatively impact the use of my programs. You can swap them all day long, and it'll still work just fine. Smile
(01-08-2014, 12:58 PM)IceAlive Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

I have 2 speakers on each side of the bed, only in reversed arrangement due to cable length restrictions. Does this negatively impact subliminals assimilation? If so, I'll find an app that can swap channels

Also, out of curiosity and related to this, does it matter if I swap my headphones without realizing?

Thank you.

By putting speakers on each side of your bed you've created a "stereo" affect when listening to them. Looking forward to see your future subliminal success.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thank you for the replies! Cool.

Cheers!