Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Insomnia aid/sleep shuttle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using sleep shuttle and sometimes it doesn't quite do the job - sometimes it even leave me feeling extremely awake! And others it just knocks me out completely and I wake up refreshed.

Is there anything I should do to get consistent results with this? I was also wondering whether it might be better to use insomnia aid since this sleep problem is ongoing - what's the difference if any?

Thanks

D[/quote]
Can you describe your usage specifics?
Sure, well I just put my headphones in, lie down and turn it on. Normally if I haven't used it in a while, first time it will get me nicely to sleep, however after that ie the next day, the efficacy drops substantially.

I've done it in periods where I haven't had caffeine so I'm sure that's not the issue.
For some types of physiology, I have noted that repeated usage too frequently does cause decrease in effectiveness. It seems to correlate with either a form of resistance, or the person/brain is simply bored with it. In some cases, the brain will resist a state of awareness it has enough of for that day.

Perhaps trying to use it every 3rd or 4th day would work better for you. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do if your particular physiology has that response, as it would seem you do.
Ok, thanks for the response, that chimes with my experience quite well.

I'm going to buy insomnia aid, maybe if I mix it up a little?
That could help if your brain, or some portion of your awareness, is simply bored.