Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How well does EPRHA cover Guilt, Shame, And Fear? This sub sounds like it would go great with AM5.
take a look here Wink

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Emotio...9#pid44259

It seems to be a "lighter" version of the OGSF program, although I'd like Shannon to clarify what he meant by saying, "gentler".

Less powerful, more focused on certain issues...?
It's not lighter, but gentler. Less direct, aggressive, forceful. It makes dealing with fear easier for those who have had extreme traumas and cannot handle a more aggressive approach. It covers GSF just as well, just in a gentler way.
If you don't mind me asking: What is the difference between OE and OE 2.0?
OE was the first implementation of a series of interconnected concepts that together produce an effect must greater than the sum of the parts. After some further research I found that I was missing a few things that could make it even better... and OE2 was born.
I'm reading the description for EPRHA, and it says "triggering you to heal yourself emotionally".

I'm curious to find out beforehand, what triggers are they? I wouldn't want to miss them Tongue
(01-07-2014, 06:55 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading the description for EPRHA, and it says "triggering you to heal yourself emotionally".

I'm curious to find out beforehand, what triggers are they? I wouldn't want to miss them Tongue

You really think I would make my program depend on you consciously knowing something to work?

The trigger is the program. You have nothing to worry about. Your natural response to the script will be to do what you can to heal yourself emotionally.
(01-07-2014, 03:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2014, 06:55 AM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reading the description for EPRHA, and it says "triggering you to heal yourself emotionally".

You really think I would make my program depend on you consciously knowing something to work?

The trigger is the program. You have nothing to worry about. Your natural response to the script will be to do what you can to heal yourself emotionally.

Thanks Shannon, I appreciate it!
Shannon, which of the two subs OGSF or EPRHA gives faster results for dealing with fear?
I thought it would be OGSF but its in 4G and EPHRA is in 5G.
I cannot answer that because:

1. OGSF does nothing else; EPRHA does that and several other things.
2. EPRHA hasn't been out long enough to really know how quickly it works on that.
3. It also doesn't have exactly the same type of approach to overcoming guilt, shame and fear.
(01-06-2014, 03:44 PM)ben123456305 Wrote: [ -> ]How well does EPRHA cover Guilt, Shame, And Fear? This sub sounds like it would go great with AM5.

You cannot use a 5G program with anything else. EPRHA is 5G.
(01-23-2014, 04:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot answer that because:

1. OGSF does nothing else; EPRHA does that and several other things.
2. EPRHA hasn't been out long enough to really know how quickly it works on that.
3. It also doesn't have exactly the same type of approach to overcoming guilt, shame and fear.
OK.