Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Goodbye Archons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thankyou, Shannon. I've done only 2 days of LTU3, after having done 4 years of subliminals and hypnosis from other vendors and in those 2 days I'm feeling results I never had before.

Being disabled since 1996, a heroin OD at age 20, I suffered a whole load of trauma - broken hip, dislocated shoulder for 15 years, kidney failure, heart failure, bullying, abuse of all sorts and a whole heap of other shit. I could add in being hit by a car at age 5 and the shit life I experienced because of that, which lead up to the OD, but I think you get the picture Wink

I got LTU3 after someone I know got good results from LTU2. I expected good things, and I'm feeling results already Smile

I used to experience much fear and anxiety in relation to my health and in relation to how others would treat me - being in a wheelchair makes for some interesting interactions Smile

Anyway, after only 2 days of use, most anxiety and fear is either gone or has reduced, I'm more positive and optimistic and I don't feel that others will take advantage of my situation.

I'm lookiing forward to this year, and I was so impressed that I recommended your products to Thea Westra, owner of a popular self-help site & list Smile

Thankyou Big Grin
Wc to our forum
One thing I can tell you buddy the more resistance you have
the more chances you have to grow. I personally now using LTU too and it has improved my life amazingly. Lets learn and grow together.
Advanced congratulation for your success Big Grin

Jonathan
I am thrilled to have been of help to you both. Smile
huge breakthrough this morning - andrew woke me up for an appointment i didn't haveSmile and i

stayed, calm, centred and forgiving. when talking about it mlater i said to tasha, 'i was

thinking about getting annoyed but i decided not to cos it's not worth it' - usually i'd

get really annoyed and start shouting about it - epic progress - day 14 of of LTU (has it been 2 weeks already??).

and 2 ppl were rude to me on the bus, i just laughed and went about doing what i was doing. success again. and ivy told me to stop posting on her wall lol. i'd usually get angry about all these things but today i just laughed.

admittedly there was a little tug inside me to get angry on several but i didn't. still, for 2 weeks of ltu, awesome!

also feeling a lot more authentic, true to my self, my ideals.

how much of this i can attribute directly to LTU, is hard to say - there are 'other' factors. where i have 'other' think 'Bashar' Smile