Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded the new free Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid 5g, and I just want to say a big “Thank You” to Shannon and the entire IML crew for making this available.

I am hoping this product can help cut the Gordian knot of my interwoven negative emotions. I mean, when I tried using ASC, this is what happened:

Quote:The minor irritation that I had to begin with, now morphed into frustration, moved on to anger, resentment, blame, feelings of powerlessness. Control issues cropped up, and I started feeling depressed, and had fleeting thoughts of suicide. Throughout this process I am actually feeling these emotions, and observing the associated thought processes. And then...it was over. The whole event lasted maybe twenty or thirty minutes.

I am pretty sure that fear is at the root of it all. When I began my personal 'awareness practice' several years ago, I experienced a full week of being in fear constantly, for no apparent reason. It seemed like I was given a glimpse of just the amount I could handle, and no more. I am pretty sure anger is my subconscious strategy to buffer the fear.

I will be posting more when I have anything definitive to say- it could be awhile. I'm most likely looking at at least 3 months with this sub, maybe more. And I look forward to reading anyone else's experience with this sub.

Thanks again. Big Grin
Is the script available too ? I was planning to give it to someone who is not good in English. Therefore, I can translate the script for her and then she keeps listening that. Smile

Jonathan
I'm starting this one too. I'm looking forward to your progress, and thank you Shannon and company for releasing it. Smile
It's 5G so Shannon won't release the script for it.
I understand and respect Shannon's value of not disclosing trade secret. But there are many users for whom English is not first language. The person whom I want to give it is really old and quite hard for the person to understand it. My plan was to print it out and make the person understand each and every line.
I appreciate Shannon if he keeps his all trade secret and just make the base script like life tune up 3.0 available for our benefits.

Once again thanks to everyone collectively all the forum writers, people who take care of the websites as moderators and; last but not least, Shannon, the humble guy, we all are doing great job and make life easier.

Thanks
Jonathan
Amazing!

I would like to ask, from the description of the subs, it appears I could use it to heal myself emotionally (like ridding of guilt, fear, shame, is that right?).

It does not mean that I need to have an active emotional pain or depression in order to use this right?

Just confirming if it will fit my needs.

Thanks everyone! This is going to be amazing!
Yeah looking forward to see your results Ruffian, and wildcard. All the best this new year.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-05-2014, 04:54 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]I understand and respect Shannon's value of not disclosing trade secret. But there are many users for whom English is not first language. The person whom I want to give it is really old and quite hard for the person to understand it. My plan was to print it out and make the person understand each and every line.
I appreciate Shannon if he keeps his all trade secret and just make the base script like life tune up 3.0 available for our benefits.

Once again thanks to everyone collectively all the forum writers, people who take care of the websites as moderators and; last but not least, Shannon, the humble guy, we all are doing great job and make life easier.

Thanks
Jonathan

I unfortunately cannot make the script available, and translations are not yet possible. I am hoping to be able to translate at least some of my programs in the future, but the process is very complex and expensive to do properly and correctly, and is unfortunately not right now an option.
Quote:Amazing!

I would like to ask, from the description of the subs, it appears I could use it to heal myself emotionally (like ridding of guilt, fear, shame, is that right?).

If you cooperate with it, yes.

Quote:It does not mean that I need to have an active emotional pain or depression in order to use this right?

No, you do not.

Quote:Just confirming if it will fit my needs.

Thanks everyone! This is going to be amazing!

Until you finish AF, it does not fit your needs, because you have to finish that program first, and EHPR is 5G.
(01-06-2014, 01:26 PM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]Since EPRHA is a type B/D hybrid, I was wondering what the manifestation aspect of this sub might be. This may be a big clue:

Quote:It is designed to help the user heal all emotional damage through self directed action toward that goal.

Intriguing. I had good results with Luck Magnifier which is a B/D hybrid, and it's only 4g. Plus, the product description for EPRHA indicates the script also addresses Forgiveness and Letting Go, so that sounds like it may be a little more balanced approach to dissolving those pesky negative emotions.

I'm only on day 2, I'm aiming to average at least 12 hours exposure daily (6-8 ultrasonic at night, the rest trickling stream during the day.)

The program is based on the Optimus Engine 2.0 and that has a manifestation component in it.
Day 13

I have to say upfront that I only allowed two sub-free days between Anger Management and Emotional Pain Relief. Also, the second anniversary of the death of someone very dear to me is coming up. And the preparations leading up to a yearly event that was held last weekend also occurs in January. This is a very emotional, and stressful time of year for me.

So, around four or five days in to EPRHA, I began experiencing anger. Serious, screaming and yelling in my car, anger.

Also around this time, I had a dream. In it, two people were picking up fruit that had fallen to the ground. They were taking all the best fruit, and leaving all the rotting fruit on the ground. I initially interpreted this as a belief on my part that some people feel entitled to take without producing, and take the best, with no consideration for anyone else. Over the next week, however, I began to understand it more as an allegorical dream. The two people in my dream appeared as gray, indistinct figures. And they were going for the best fruit on the ground, the “easy pickings.” But what about the fruit on the tree? My interpretation evolved: the two people were actually dead. Dead on the inside. The dead people were hoarding the dead fruit. And how few are the people who will make the necessary effort to actually pick the fruit from the tree of life?

While I'm on the subject of dreams, I also had a dream about the yearly event. What was extraordinary is that it was pretty much the exact same dream that I had last year before the event. I'm still trying to work out what it means, but there's definitely something there.

On to the event. Before the event preparations began, I made some predictions to a friend about what a certain other participant would do during the preparations, and during the event itself. And when the person did exactly that, my friend verified that I had been correct. I had a lot of (wait for it) anger coming up over this participant's behavior. And I realized it was about the same issues present in my dream- people who feel entitled to take without producing, and take the best, with no consideration for anyone else.

I'm going to jump here to the second anniversary of the death of my dear one. Certainly, the first year after the death was most difficult in terms of grieving. By the second year I was much more at peace. But coming up on the anniversary, I again was feeling sadness, depression, and guilt and remorse. From this , I came away with a question, and a realization.

The question(s): Why am I always linking sadness and depression? Is it a similarity of vibrational frequency? Is it a misinterpretation by my conscious mind of what I'm feeling? Is there actually a difference between sadness and depression? What's up with that?

The realization: Remorse can be a good thing. Not that I feel guilty about any external “rules” or dictates, and not that it is something to wallow in or get stuck in. But the impulse to remorse can be a guidepost as to where I have missed the mark. In this case, it was not so much a matter of having done something wrong, but more of not having done the things (or more of the things) that I wish I had. I can use this remorse over having fallen short of being the person I wish to be, bring it into the present, and bring into manifestation those qualities and attributes that I wish I had been able to offer in abundance to my loved one: kindness, appreciation, support, lovingness, acceptance, encouragement.

But enough about that. Let's get back to...anger! After the yearly event, I realized I was quite adept at seeing other people's patterns, but not my own. It became clear to me when I saw myself becoming angry at work over the same issues- people who feel entitled to take without producing, and take the best, with no consideration for others. I realized that this condition or situation is one for which my subconscious is always on alert. I also started to see that I am not the only one who suffers at the hands of these “dead people.” Others, people who have a spark, also endure these conditions. It is imperative for me to be present, without reaction. When I am in reaction, I have no choice. But when I can be present in the moment, I can bring forward the fruits of my remorse. I can help others, and myself, by offering support, encouragement, a joke to lighten the mood. That is the person I wish to be.

I would probably be remiss not to mention a dream that I had when I was on retreat last summer. Suffice it to say that it was a very creepy dream. What came into my mind right before I woke up was “they're already dead, and they don't know it.” So some of these things were already in play before EPRHA.

I know EPRHA is supposed to be gentler than OGSF. That has not been the case for me so far. It's becoming apparent that anger is my main line of defense against fear. When I realized that 'let the dead bury the dead' is not a metaphor, well, it's pretty horrifying. It's no wonder that my anger has been in overdrive.

On the plus side, things are definitely getting shaken up, and it seems like a lot of “stuckness” has started to move and shift. I'm having some major new understandings, and seem to be making new connections, and expanding and re-framing context. The ride so far certainly hasn't been smooth or easy. But I am well-pleased with my new-found direction and insights. It feels like I am getting closer to...???

I leave you with this: These are my personal experiences. Your mileage may vary. Believe nothing, verify everything. Personally, I'm gonna go get a t-shirt that says “I see dead people.”

Next update when there's more to tell.
Wow!

But I get ahead of myself.

Yesterday I continued to play my new “song” on head radio. It was a lot of fun, I'd do little ad-libs here and there, and got some hot horn riffs going. Whenever I sang out loud, I had one mean blues growl happening. It really got my energy flowing, and I think it served as a pattern interrupt, so that whenever I experienced some sort of irritation or a little anger, I just turned up the volume of my song, and drowned that other noise out.

Now the wow: when I woke up this morning, and was lying half asleep in bed, what popped into my mind was “overcome the victim mentality.” That was it! It matched perfectly with the affirmation that had come out of the blue. (And, as I discovered, the affirmation contains elements that are in the Overcome the Victim Mentality script!) Believe me, never in a million years would I ever have imagined that I have any victim issues. But it made a lot more sense when I read this in the product description:

Quote:The “Victim Mentality” shows up in two major forms.  The first form is the unconscious form, in which a person thinks of themselves as a victim in some way, or of some sort, without even realizing it. 

I began to see the element of victimization in the pattern I had seen in myself:

Quote:It became clear to me when I saw myself becoming angry...over the same issues- people who feel entitled to take without producing, and take the best, with no consideration for others. I realized that this condition or situation is one for which my subconscious is always on alert.

And as far as this experience goes,

Quote:The question(s): Why am I always linking sadness and depression? Is it a similarity of vibrational frequency? Is it a misinterpretation by my conscious mind of what I'm feeling? Is there actually a difference between sadness and depression? What's up with that?

the anger and depression began to look like the two poles of my subconscious strategy to rectify the “wrongs” that were being done to me.

I've done forty days of OGSF. I did a little over eighty days of Anger Management. But in just seventeen days, EPRHA unearthed something that I had absolutely no clue about. Amazing!

My subconscious has served up this information for me on a silver platter, and I've learned the importance of valuing this type of insight by acting on it. So I have already downloaded, and am listening right now to, Overcome the Victim Mentality. So my brief trial of EPRHA has come to an end. I definitely got more than my money's worth. Big Grin I may use it again in the future. But I would say that, for anyone who can't quite pinpoint what their issues are, give this product a try. And then listen to your subconscious, it will tell you.
Very nice Ruffian!

Reading your realisation made me realise the Victim Mentality in someone I know too.

However, could you have continued with EPRHA and it could heal you of the emotional pain related to the victim mentality?
(01-22-2014, 05:05 PM)Ruffian Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Quote. Yes, I think the victim mentality may be a more common phenomenon than I ever realized.

Shannon said this about a possible Luck Magnifier hybrid (emphasis mine):

Quote:What I had in mind was along the lines of a family of programs based on Luck Magnifier that offer more focus. For instance, "Get Lucky With Women". "Get Lucky With Lotto." "Get Lucky With Money". Etc. More focus will produce better results.

The script to EPRHA isn't posted, so I'm not exactly sure what the emphasis is. But if more focus produces better results, I'm going with Overcome the Victim Mentality.

I see! Thank you for explaining. All the best!