Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Decisions 2.0: Women Magnet Vs. Alpha Male
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've read all the threads regarding the two programs.

Right now I have the free ASC track and the Be Irresistable 6.0 track. Using them together to start with Ocean waves.

I'm looking at the Women Magnet and Alpha Male programs. I've done all that pickup stuff in the past, did the social thing but always felt more comfortable as the "strong, silent" type (alpha) as was described in a previous thread where Shannon talked about the differences.

I already have lots on track in my life with my business, health, friends, etc. I read the descriptions for Women Magnet & Alpha, and Alpha seems more appealing to me, but I'm doubting if I should be "more social" which the Women Magnet seems to address. Not that I'm not social, but be that party guy - which the though of turns my stomach - it seems validation seeking somehow.

For some reason the playboy thing seems superficial and shallow and the Women Magnet seems to go along that track more. Alpha seems more solitary and about overall contentment, getting rid of neediness once and for all, and women come along as a by product with some women stuff mixed in.

Also does it make a difference that the Women Magnet is a "B/D hybrid" or is the Alpha set that type of subliminal too? I didn't see where it said that.

As far as Masked Vs. Ultrasonic for either program - from all I've read Ultrasonic is more effective and easier to have in the background? It also appeals to me because I want to be able to listen to music (from a different set of speakers of course) and not be limited to waves sounds only.

My advice from what I have seen for here on out is (and future releases of the Alpha and Woman Magnet sets will be specifically designed to force this) - Do the Alpha training first. That's how it was intended and that's how it will work best.

The Woman Magnet is a B/D hybrid because it is changing your mind (B) and using manifestation techniques (D). Alpha does not; it's a Type B.

Both ultrasonic and ocean surf are equally effective, as long as you use them within the limits of their capacities.
David: it's important to do the "foundation" type work first, IMO. I would go with Alpha Male first and then onwards to Woman Magnet. That's what I'm doing.
Definitely agree. Doing Woman Magnet now and it would only be easier if I did Alpha Male, first. If you plan on doing both, do Alpha first.
I'm a week and a half into Woman Magnet. The above posts make me think that I should stop and start with the Alpha Male sub if that's the best way to go. What do you think?

It is possible to combine both Woman Magnet and Alpha Male at the same time? I'm currently mixing between Woman Magnet and ASC.
Shannon has mentioned not to do two sets together and it's best to do the set entirely by itself for the first time. He keeps recommending to do Alpha Male first if you plan on doing both sets as it sets a solid foundation for Woman Magnet, WildFlower is obviously proof of that ;P Honestly, if I could go back to stage 1 I would have stopped and started Alpha Male before I got too far in, oh well haha.
(09-11-2010, 05:45 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon has mentioned not to do two sets together and it's best to do the set entirely by itself for the first time. He keeps recommending to do Alpha Male first if you plan on doing both sets as it sets a solid foundation for Woman Magnet, WildFlower is obviously proof of that ;P Honestly, if I could go back to stage 1 I would have stopped and started Alpha Male before I got too far in, oh well haha.

Thanks Ryan. Looks like I'll start Alpha Male then. I want to do this the best possible way so if that's what it takes. I do want to keep doing a bit of ASC as well though because I feel that's an area I really need to work on.
Well Blue, the nice thing about these subliminals, as soon as you begin using them your wants/desires are going to change. Before starting Woman Magnet, I wanted women like crazy, I couldn't wait to be a guy who could get any girl he wanted effortlessly, I couldn't wait for my dating profiles to line up with girl after girl begging me for sex. Now, yes I still want that, but I really hardly give a damn because I'm more focused on improving myself and making myself stronger so I will be able to 'survive' that type of reality haha. Obviously, both sets covering neediness, once that begins internalizing obviously the focus lies more on yourself than women, in either case.