Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What ebooks for self-help do you recommend while on LTU 3.0 5G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, I'm looking for some good books titles, that could integrate perfectly with my journey on Life Tune Up 3.0 5G Blush

Something not extremely long, but overall good, as this sub is. and for what it stands. I think that Dale's Carnegie book, you know which one Wink might fit good somewhat

Any suggestions or other words on this, are appreciated!
(01-04-2014, 05:21 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says, I'm looking for some good books titles, that could integrate perfectly with my journey on Life Tune Up 3.0 5G Blush

Something not extremely long, but overall good, as this sub is. and for what it stands. I think that Dale's Carnegie book, you know which one Wink might fit good somewhat

Any suggestions or other words on this, are appreciated!

I l.ike 11 Forgotten Laws by Bob Proctor & Mary Morrissey, though it's an audio book.

Carol S Dweck - Psychology of success

Most stuff by Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer or Deepak Chopra.
Why ??
Although I could put down a whole list here, if there was one book I would truly suggest it would be this one: Harry Browne - How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World

And don't ask me why, just read it, see for your self Wink
"How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie (Due to relevance)

"The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" By Dan Millman (This book is all about mindfulness & happiness. It's fantastic.)

"Stop Giving a F*ck" By Jake (Another great book which is VERY relevant to this sub, specifically when it comes to attracting women. Which this sub does.)