Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wart Remover Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

First some background about my warts problem: Warts has been growing in my hand since high school, thats like 10 years ago, when I started working, the quantity of warts increased and started appearing in my two hands and in all my fingers. So, I first decided to go to a very expensive treatment with a doctor to "burn them with laser" it worked but a week later they started to grow again.
I decided to use the Wart Remover 4G sub for two weeks, after that time my "disease" was the same, I still have warts and nothing have changed so I decided to stop using that sub... BUT, 1 week later after I stopped the warts dissapeared! it was amazing but I need it to see if this was temporary or it was a permanent effect... and 3 months later I dont have warts in my hand. This thing is like magic and it saved me lot of money. Thanks Indigo Labs team!

PS: Hey Shannon I never see any review or testimony related to your "health lineup subs" are they selling well? Because they WORK so please try to use all your fancy new tech in health related subs too Wink
Nice results!

Interesting, my mother had a similar experience. Although she used Wart Remover for about 2 months, it was only after she stopped using the program that she started noticing results. It didn't remove all her warts, but the small ones disappeared and the larger ones got smaller in size and stayed that way.
Wart Remover uses the same method of wart removal that a hypnotist uses, which is to instruct your subconscious mind to remove the warts. It works well, provided you get enough exposure. I have had warts removed by hypnosis by my grandmother, who was herself a licensed clinical hypnotherapist. She actually told me to rub a blade of grass on it and that this would remove it. Took 3 days and the wart (medium sized, about the size of a pencil eraser) was completely gone.

The key to WR is to use it long enough. I recommend 90 days. But as you have seen, it works even with less than that.

I don't know why your stories are of only getting results after stopping, but that program should work well for the vast majority of people. I may be updating or upgrading it at some point in the future to be more aggressive and faster acting.

The health related subs sell alright. I'll be upgrading the 3G ones to 4G soon.