Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ArtusG becoming a great Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mates! This is my first journal and i will explain how i feel after 4 months of AM 5.0 and its been incredible results.

Before i started, i was a completely nice guy (80% the description of John Alexander on his book). It was really funny to read it, because i was feeling very stupid, a lot of things there were happening on my life.

On my first stage i was feeling weird, a strange feeling about myself, a bit depressive but i read many journals and i was prepared for that so i tried to carry it and let it go.
The bests things happenned during the firsts stages were the NIGHTMARES! I love them! After waking up the first time i contacted with a friend (psicologist) and explained her my situation, she told me than it's because my brain was getting very important changes. Since this conversation i love nightmares, i want them every night!

Yesterday i started with stage 5, I'm not having nightmares anymore (since stage 2-3, i don't remember exactly). Results are obvious, i can look on the past and laugh, i don't identify myself with my past.
Now i feel very confortable in all situations, i feel very confortable with myself and my thoughts, meeting new people is not a problem anymore. I can do everything, it's like a OFSG with ASC.
In the bussiness side it's obvious than i have an aura, i think it's the body language but people treats me like a important person, they believe on me It's like a leadership without talking, it's not even needed and i feel it.

I want this 2 months to get passed, because i'm just wondering how better can it go. After that i will apply for BAMM, i will do whatever is needed for that. AM seems like a candy compared to it.

Shannon i don't know how you did it, but it's awesome. Your work deserves my gratitude.
Thank you, your success is delightful to read about. It was quite life changing for me, as well, although I did not have the advantage of V5 to start out with. V1 was many, many times weaker and less focused.
WOW THAT'S GREAT MAN,You Already Change Into Alpha Male,I Will Follow Your Journal;Welcome To The Alpha World.
Hello again mates! My expectations were big, but the results are even better.

After ending AM i had a bussiness in my mind and i contacted with two informatic engineers to start it. I'm really confident that the idea has a huge potential growth.

The first engineer was interested, he was looking for a change on his work and i gave him the oportunity. The main problem was i can't pay him at the same time he works, tried to persuade him but my job wasn't good enought, i was not able to convice him. I never fall down so i contacted with a second engineer. This one said that what i'm looking for is a lot of work, and he hasn't knowledge for everything but he wants to work on it, he said count with me for anything.

Now i have more meetings in the nexts weeks. I will fight for them, i'm preparing myself for every oportunity i have, i will never give up!
Before AM I couldn't imagine myself acting that confident, for sure i would be nervous in all those meetings (if one day i would decide to have meetings)