Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ADD HELP! Laserlike Focus & Concentration or Balance Your Brain Hemispheres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ADD and My Focus

ADD stands for Attention Deficit Disorder (without the hyperactivity), ADHD means Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and it used when speaking of children or adults that are ADD and display hyperactivity as well.

This is what it’s like:

It seems the only way I get to finish projects is if I make myself get obsessed with it so I don’t get distracted with anything else, so sure I work like 18 hours a day, 7 days a week but the thing gets competed. The only problem is I don’t know how to replicate the process of getting obsessed to work 100% of the time.

I got myself into the frenzy before Xmas and I done a lot of work for my business start-up, then family came over and it broke my state of flow and now it’s a struggle to any work done.

I find myself getting a headache after spending more than 90 mins on any business related task, which is really annoying.

Am currently trying to create a state of obsession by tracing the steps I used before to no avail.

Decision Time - Laserlike Focus & Concentration or Balance Your Brain Hemispheres

I don’t know whether to start LF&C next as I move on to stage 2 of AM5 and compete 32 days of BYBH.

Balance Your Brain Hemispheres

Beside been organised more than ever which has meant major improvement to my business productivity as I research, organise and present information in a easy to follow format whereas before it would be tons of data in a document.

I have not noticed any other changes and I don’t know if running it for another 32 days will change anything.

Or if it would be best for my to move on and prioritize

So should I start Laserlike Focus & Concentration or continue Balance Your Brain Hemispheres and run it for 3 months?

What do you think I should do?

Huh
I think AM5 should get priority time-wise (at least 8 hours)... and then you should either run LLFC with it for as much time per day as possible, up to an equal amount of time as you give AM5, while entraining a Beta level of brainwave entrainment every morning for half an hour, and every midday for another half an hour.

Then once you finish AM5, run BYBH for 90 days while continuing Beta entrainment.
I have been running AM5 for about 8 1/2 hours and BYBH for 8 and 06/01/2014 is my 32nd day of doing so, I have a few more questions:

1) I was wondering if your Beta Entrainment tracks have Audiostrobe capabilities? (If not you should look into upgrading your tech Wink I just got a light and sound machine; and it does not specifically state weather some programs have beta waves in them and support has not replied in some time.

2) So if am correct you are recommending that I run LLFC for the rest of the time I got left on AM5 which is 5 months? Or I should run LLFC for 90 days and in both instances use beta entrainment twice a day?

3) If you can understand I am excited about this and I would also like to run Maximum Learning Speed before I begin AM6 as am not sure if I could run other brain related subs with it.
Thanks
Dee if it's any consolation, I would have never known you had ADD.

Thanks

Fonzy
Quote:I have been running AM5 for about 8 1/2 hours and BYBH for 8 and 06/01/2014 is my 32nd day of doing so, I have a few more questions:

1) I was wondering if your Beta Entrainment tracks have Audiostrobe capabilities? (If not you should look into upgrading your tech Wink I just got a light and sound machine; and it does not specifically state weather some programs have beta waves in them and support has not replied in some time.

There is no special data embedded in the BWE audio to cause external machinery to follow along with it in any way, but some such machinery simply follows via audio. Since we are primarily a subliminal shop... it doesn't make sense right now to invest in new technology to "upgrade". I'm not even sure I would consider it an upgrade. We use a technology that is very hard to find anywhere else, which makes the BWE either unique or close to it on the market.

Quote:
Quote:2) So if am correct you are recommending that I run LLFC for the rest of the time I got left on AM5 which is 5 months? Or I should run LLFC for 90 days and in both instances use beta entrainment twice a day?

Quote:I think AM5 should get priority time-wise (at least 8 hours)... and then you should either run LLFC with it for as much time per day as possible, up to an equal amount of time as you give AM5, while entraining a Beta level of brainwave entrainment every morning for half an hour, and every midday for another half an hour.

Then once you finish AM5, run BYBH for 90 days while continuing Beta entrainment.

Looks like I forgot to finish what I was saying.

I recommend using AM with LLFC, and then BYBH after AM. I also recommend entraining Beta for half an hour twice a day, morning and noon, and to do that you can use the beta track from this program:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/c...ation-kit/

Quote:3) If you can understand I am excited about this and I would also like to run Maximum Learning Speed before I begin AM6 as am not sure if I could run other brain related subs with it.
Thanks

You cannot run anything else with AM6, and standard usage rules apply otherwise for MLS. They're listed in the forum and FAQ.
(01-06-2014, 03:14 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dee if it's any consolation, I would have never known you had ADD.

Yes it is, thanks, I have coping strategies for my coping strategies : ) it’s no biggie it is what it is.
Out of interest, how would you know someone had ADD? Am curious to know, might help me at my next job interview.

(01-06-2014, 11:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend using AM with LLFC, and then BYBH after AM. I also recommend entraining Beta for half an hour twice a day, morning and noon, and to do that you can use the beta track from this program:

Great I will add that to my daily ritual.

(01-06-2014, 11:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot run anything else with AM6, and standard usage rules apply otherwise for MLS. They're listed in the forum and FAQ.

Yes I was aware of that, I could just run BYBH ( it does not state its type) and MSL together if i can as a solution, I'll check.

1)Out of interest when will your intelligence enhancement 6 stage training set be done by?

2) How much could you customize it for?

3) Also how much would you create a custom Dyslexia and/or ADD eradication training set for?

I having started saving for many courses to help with this but they either have low success rates for the amount of time and effort required or they just deal with the effects not causes but teaching advantaged coping strategies. I assume with the latter many people just revert back to habit after some time.

Hopefully by the time I have competed AM5 or AM6 depending on the cost i would have saved up enough.

Please PM me with info I would be grateful Big Grin
I just saw this sub idea too:

Renaissance Man/Woman: A set focused on expanding the mind and overall ability in all areas. Not just an intellect increaser, but designed to increase all abilities and gain new ones.

It sounds like something Santa would bring me for Xmas Smile
(01-09-2014, 05:14 AM)Dee Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2014, 03:14 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Dee if it's any consolation, I would have never known you had ADD.

Yes it is, thanks, I have coping strategies for my coping strategies : ) it’s no biggie it is what it is.
Out of interest, how would you know someone had ADD? Am curious to know, might help me at my next job interview.

(01-06-2014, 11:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend using AM with LLFC, and then BYBH after AM. I also recommend entraining Beta for half an hour twice a day, morning and noon, and to do that you can use the beta track from this program:

Great I will add that to my daily ritual.

(01-06-2014, 11:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot run anything else with AM6, and standard usage rules apply otherwise for MLS. They're listed in the forum and FAQ.

Yes I was aware of that, I could just run BYBH ( it does not state its type) and MSL together if i can as a solution, I'll check.

1)Out of interest when will your intelligence enhancement 6 stage training set be done by?

2) How much could you customize it for?

3) Also how much would you create a custom Dyslexia and/or ADD eradication training set for?

I having started saving for many courses to help with this but they either have low success rates for the amount of time and effort required or they just deal with the effects not causes but teaching advantaged coping strategies. I assume with the latter many people just revert back to habit after some time.

Hopefully by the time I have competed AM5 or AM6 depending on the cost i would have saved up enough.

Please PM me with info I would be grateful Big Grin

Lol I guess from the traditional depiction of ADD, a person being all over the place, talking fast, changing subjects quickly, like a kid that needs riddlen. At the end of the day many people have come from tough places like such to become extremely successful. See the good in everything.

Thanks

Fonzy
Cool, that’s ADHD. ADD it the exact opposite.

The person would be stood there, nodding they heads pretending to listen to you talk whilst they minds are at some bank counting a million pounds.

You ask a question they’ll still have a reply.

Big Grin