Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon - AM5 before AM6. Why is AM5 off the shop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, I don’t want to take up much of you time. Its great life changing work you doing, I have the deepest respect for you and I don’t think you will ever be aware of the amount of value you have given to the world through your business.

I am I bit confused tho, as I read you say to use AM5 before AM6 but you have removed AM5 from your catalog.

I got stage 1 of AM5 as I was/am low on income at the moment. I noticed that there is no stage 2 for sale too. The single stages of AM5 for sale are 3,4,5,6, and I am progressing to stage 2 in 3 days.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/sets-stages/

I was going to email support but since you just release AM6 I thought it best to inform you.

Huh

Thanks for the time
warmest Regards
Dan
Shannon to add to that.. some of us do not earn enough to pay $500 for the AM 6. Can you please at least put up the stages or full set of AM 5 on the sale tomorrow. That way we can at least start on AM 5 until we can afford to pay for AM 6.

For comparison, my monthly salary is less than $500 so to say its beyond reach is would be an over statement. I was however looking forward to the sale hoping it would be same as last time where I think AM 5 cost $80.
So at least for us 3rd world countries, please put up AM 5 sale night.

Thanks
Theron
(01-03-2014, 05:47 AM)Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I am I bit confused tho, as I read you say to use AM5 before AM6 but you have removed AM5 from your catalog.

To this point Shannon posted somewhere that AM6 is a standalone program. It was planned as a second stage, but it's not. So there is no need to do AM5 before AM6.
(12-29-2013, 11:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Originally, I was planning to have AM5 be the first level of AM and AM6 be the second level, which would have required AM5 first.

However, after getting into the upgrade process, I realized that I could not do that for some very technical reasons. So AM6 was redesigned to allow it to be stand-alone. That is part of why it took so long to build. So yes, you can use it even if you have never used a previous version of AM.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-AM6-Discount
Post #10
Thanks for that, Q

Great, that leaves me in a delicate position, as the instructions state that once you start the training set you must finish it as some stages could cause major life issues if not balanced by the others.

what should I do?
(01-03-2014, 11:34 AM)Dee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for that, Q

Great, that leaves me in a delicate position, as the instructions state that once you start the training set you must finish it as some stages could cause major life issues if not balanced by the others.

what should I do?

If you already have the first stage you can order the others by mail.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Where-...6#pid44796
Cool thanks guys
Its not that hard to get a part time job and put some money together to buy one of Shanons products even if its 500 dollars. Or even for people who dont have alot of money to set aside 100 dollars a month so 5 months down the line its possible to buy the product.

PUA bootcamps are between 700 and 1000 dollars, people spends 1000 dollars on booze and cigarettes every year even those who claim to not have enough money.
To answer the questions:

1. You cannot order things from us by mail; but you can request access to stages 2, 3 by e-mail to our back end if you have purchased Stage 1.

2. Because of very technical design decisions I had to make while building AM6, I could not make AM5 a "Level 1", so AM6 had to be a stand alone product.

3. AM5 was discontinued for the reasons that it is standard practice to discontinue an older product when a new one comes out.

4. AM6 may be offered in stages at some later date, but that is as yet uncertain. We have not had good results offering programs in stages, and it has been a major hassle to do so on top of that.

You're still welcome to request access to purchasing stages 2 and 3 from us by e-mail, I have people doing that regularly.

You will need to finish AM5 now that you have started. Perhaps next year you can get AM6. Smile

Thanks for your patronage. I appreciate your compliments. Hope this helps.