Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 5.0 for Gay Male
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

well I'm new to all this subliminal stuff. I am planning on purchasing the Alpha Male 5.0 for Gay Male. I am already using the Life Long Success System by Igor Ledochowski, which is an hypnosis self-help program. I am at 1 1/2 month into it. When I start the AM 5 for Gay, I will stop the LLS System. Should I wait 1 month between stopping LLS and starting the Alpha Male program ?
Also, I am well versed in self hypnosis and use it (sometimes without thinking of it) every day. Would it interfere the AM 5 for Gay and so should I stop self-hypnosis for the length of the AM program ?
I am also an hypnotherapist and one of the method I use to do a great hypnotherapy session is to put myself in hypnosis to be "in the zone". Should I stop doing that ?
Last question: will there be a new year sale ?

Thank you guys and girls Big Grin
Hi Adri,

To begin with what's the most important - only stop going "in the zone" with a client if you want to quit hypnotherapy as practice. Going into a trance yourself is THE way to have, as you say, great sessions! And something really tells me (shouts at me, actually) that you want to continue practicing hypnotherapy. Now, the good news is that I used ASC for 3 months, practicing hypnotherapy while trancing the… heaven… out of myself, and I can only say ASC helped improving my practice.

Also, I went for "passive self-hypnosis" sessions without visualizations/affirmations during that time (I guess you can call them meditations - it was mindfulness, actually), but for relaxation and exploration of the unconscious domain, and things went just fine. I guess Shannon would agree with this practice in parallel with his subliminals, but I can't be sure Smile . All I know is that even if he isn't and this invalidates the warranty for my acquired subliminals (warranty which I'll never need anyway), I'd still do it because it has proven to simply be a great practical formula.

I also think it's fine to listen to the recordings with advice for your conscious mind from LLS. But maybe while taking extensive notes to read later and not listening to them too many times. Igor is a master in conversational hypnosis, as you know, and he might slip some suggestions even if you don't know you're in a trance, now, aren't you Wink !

Hope this helps.

And yes, will there be a new year sale Blush ?
Thank you IceAlive, damn cool to see a fellow hypnotist here Smile Your reply is really welcomed and of great value for me, thanks !
I sincerely hope there will be a new year sale, would be great to get some subliminals discounted Tongue Shannon told someone on the forum that there will be a sale, I think it's just a matter of time.
The only issue I'm concerned with is conflicting programming. As you know, conflicting approaches can trigger conflicting results, unexpected results, etc., since the subconscious mind is literal, and may interpret something approached in two different ways in, well, two different ways.

So, my recommendation to prevent issues is to not use subliminals from multiple producers, or use hypnosis that attempts to do the same thing as a program you're using.

If you are a practicing hypnotist/hypnotherapist, I trust that you know enough not to create a situation in which there is a scripting conflict between your hypnosis and my subliminals, whether or not you can see my scripts. That said, I see a lot of my competition in this field claiming those titles, and having not a clue in the world what they're talking about concerning subliminals or safe subliminal scripting practices. So for the sake of safety, I recommend caution and the preventative measures I do. You can read more in the FAQ section of the forum.

As for a sale, it appears we have had a bit of a communication issue on the back end here. I have resolved it, and even though I understand that people have been informed through e-mail that there will not be a sale this January, I will confirm now that yes, there will be.

On January 5th, from midnight on that day to midnight on the 6th (24 hours), we will have a sale in which all 3G and 4G products will be 25% off. I'll be announcing it shortly in my thread as well.