Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reverse aging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a book that might be of interest for future subliminals dealing with aging: http://www.amazon.com/TRANSCEND-AGING-Yo...299&sr=8-1

There was a 100+ year old man that used to live in the area I grew up in. He practiced the stuff in this book (before the book was even written) and looked between 45-50 years of age, in superb physical condition. And mental tests he took showed that his mind was every bit as flexible as any 20 year old's.

Seems that chakras really do have something to do with aging, as that old man was really into chakras. And the book brings them up, as well.

I'm making this request as a suggestion.
Very interesting! I have an anti-aging title, but I am sure whatever I read in this book will be something I have not read before if it ties chakras to anti-aging. Smile This ought to make for some very interesting research.
After writing to you of morbid micks. I started thinking about this subject. After all, there was a 100 year old man living in the area I grew up that had the mental flexibility of a 20 year old, and looked like a 45 year old.

Anyway, a lot of the writers on LoA say to write out the things about life you don't like, and then write what you do like, which is usually the exact opposite of what you don't like!

The reason I brought up the 100 year old dude above is because he seemed to have wrote out the exact opposite of what morbid micks (and a lot of society, for that matter) say must happen when you age. Almost none of it occurred to him, physically, and he always had sexy girlfriends/lovers who were 18-25 yrs. old. Plus, he kept on making more and more awesome friends from all age groups.

So, I was thinking, maybe have people write down negative stuff they think must happen--or they fear will happen--when a person gets older: everything from physical conditions to social conditions, and then make affirmations saying the exact opposite will happen.
I haven't heard about the book but I myself is a practitioner of an Indonesian internal energy healing cultivation arts. Our exercises deals with cleansing, balancing and charging the chakras(energy centers).

I've seen a lot of senior members in our group and from Indonesia that looks way way way younger than they are. They attribute their "Looking young", has something to do with the life force or (ki,chi,prana) or whatever you may call it and having a constant supply of it. That you get from the practice.

BUT one of the things that also we could put into consideration that they've told me is having a mindset of looking and feeling young. I've read in one of the books about yoga that Tibetan monks does not even think about aging because, it will eventually manifest in your physical body. They said if you think that you are healthy, young and full of energy then you will.

A few years ago when I was recovering from a allergy my teacher told me to meditate a lot and think about happy and positive things because, it will help me a lot in recovering faster. I never understood it back then but I followed him.

After my allergies left me, I ask him the reason for that. He said that whenever you think positive thoughts and meditate two things happen. First, thinking positive and happy thoughts keeps your mind off of your allergies w/c irritates you and aggravates it more because you put your attention into it. Where your attention is there you are and that you become. Second, when you meditate your mind is in alpha and in alpha your body regenerates faster and heals itself efficiently. To put it simply when you are relax most of the time you heal faster and if you are stressed then the opposite happens.

One of the techniques that our Grand Master from Indonesia(who is a natural healer by birth) taught us that if you want for faster healing and recovery from any disease always ask forgiveness from God from your mistakes and from the people that you've hurt. After you've ask for it then ask god for his healing.

I don't know the relevance of the last part of my post for subs with regards to anti-aging but I think a sub that could program your mind to for give and ask for forgiveness and healing might be a good addition.
SirYuri, you have to remember that whatever I create must be universal. That means it has to be available for use by everyone regardless of religious beliefs or affiliation (or lack thereof). The only exception is gender based subs.

Also, religious discussion is restricted on these forums, because it's too easy to become a flame war so let's nip that in the bud here.

You do give me some other ideas that will be useful though.
It seems that chakras play a vital role in anti-aging, no matter what. I would also like to add that the guy I talk about above was also into detoxing his body a lot! And he ate lots of light foods (lettuce and other vegetables. Though I don't think he was entirely a vegetarian). He would put absolutely no strain on his digestive system. He was also very lactose intolerant. Staying away from cheese and such might have helped him, as well, as cheese is very stressful to process for the digestive system.
(04-18-2010, 09:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]SirYuri, you have to remember that whatever I create must be universal. That means it has to be available for use by everyone regardless of religious beliefs or affiliation (or lack thereof). The only exception is gender based subs.

Also, religious discussion is restricted on these forums, because it's too easy to become a flame war so let's nip that in the bud here.

You do give me some other ideas that will be useful though.

Understood. I think a sub that makes you think and feel young and programs you to eat healthy foods and to live an over-all healthy lifestyle is a very generic sub in my opinion. Blush
Oh, I have done almost everything mentioned already in the anti-aging sub we have. I can't reasonably call it "reverse aging" because that may be construed as false advertisement - but I do see some things to add to the current program.
Just wanted to jump in and say I'm loving this thread.

A powerful anti-aging subliminal, in addition to a healthy anti-aging lifestyle (meditation, healthy eating, energy/chakra work) would produce "miracles" for sure!

I mean...who doesn't want to be a 100 yr old who looks 45, has the mental flexibility of a 20 yr old, and sleeps with 25 yr olds?
This thread makes me want to get back into the the 5 Tibetan Rites: http://www.mkprojects.com/pf_TibetanRites.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Tibetan_Rites

If you want to feel what chakras can do for you, buy and download this album: [Removed as per Rule #2] Listen to it at least once a day for a few days.
Clamshell, please henceforth ask permission before posting links to products. That is getting awfully gray on Rule #2 concerning unauthorized advertising. I have to remove that link.
(04-19-2010, 11:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Clamshell, please henceforth ask permission before posting links to products. That is getting awfully gray on Rule #2 concerning unauthorized advertising. I have to remove that link.

Sorry. It won't happen again.