Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Clarifying Deleted Thread Concerning Automatically Inserting Album Names/Titles/Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to clarify that I deleted the thread, as it has been requested by Shannon that I clarify that it was me and not a moderator. I felt the issue was dealt with within the first two replies and was completely based on my lack of knowledge concerning windows media player and it's ability to automatically find and insert album names/song titles/art etc. onto tracks.

The track it chose happened to be a silent track (go figure) and I assumed incorrectly that the producer was a scammer and had forgotten to remove the original track information. This doesn't make sense for a variety of reasons, and others went into detail explaining why.

I felt the thread going on was simply causing unneeded controversy, and I apologize to everyone for jumping the gun and coming to such rash conclusions so quickly and have sent a private apology to Shannon.