Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, before I buy AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shannon,

I spent weeks browsing around this website and getting familiar with the products. I think I'm gonna go with AM6. I have a few questions though. I would appreciate answers before I make a purchase. By the way, I read the AM6 instructions but I still have questions. Here they are:

1) I meditate on a daily basis with brainwave entrainment (binaural beats). Every morning for one hour. I use this. Can I still do it?

2) I am learning Cybernetic Transposition. It's a goal achievement system that teaches how to use your unconscious to achieve goals. There is no hypnosis or other subliminals involved. It does use lots of written affirmations and visualization though. Any problem with that?

3) My son (6 years old) sometimes sleeps in our bedroom. I guess the ultrasonic is not safe to use when he is sleeping in the bedroom. But what about when he is in his room? What is the safe distance?

4) Is it safe to use the ultrasonic version all night when a wife/girlfriend is sleeping in that room too? Does it affect her?

5) It is okay to play the ultrasonic version on my computer at work, with colleagues around? Once again, what's the safe distance?

I would very much appreciate your answers.

Thank you Shannon.
(12-28-2013, 06:02 PM)nke Wrote: [ -> ]My son (6 years old) sometimes sleeps in our bedroom.

This one sir, must be avoided. When I'm in stage 1 of AM 5.0 accidentally my little sister (4 yrs old) exposed to it for around 1 hour of more and for the next 3 days she become weak, disoriented and sick. It needs 1 week for her to restored. And never again I play AM 5.0 when she's around.

Edo
(12-28-2013, 06:25 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2013, 06:02 PM)nke Wrote: [ -> ]My son (6 years old) sometimes sleeps in our bedroom.

This one sir, must be avoided. When I'm in stage 1 of AM 5.0 accidentally my little sister (4 yrs old) exposed to it for around 1 hour of more and for the next 3 days she become weak, disoriented and sick. It needs 1 week for her to restored. And never again I play AM 5.0 when she's around.

Edo

Does the sub also affect females? That's one of the things I need to know.
Quote:Shannon,

I spent weeks browsing around this website and getting familiar with the products. I think I'm gonna go with AM6. I have a few questions though. I would appreciate answers before I make a purchase. By the way, I read the AM6 instructions but I still have questions. Here they are:

1) I meditate on a daily basis with brainwave entrainment (binaural beats). Every morning for one hour. I use this. Can I still do it?

Yes.

Quote:2) I am learning Cybernetic Transposition. It's a goal achievement system that teaches how to use your unconscious to achieve goals. There is no hypnosis or other subliminals involved. It does use lots of written affirmations and visualization though. Any problem with that?

Not as long as you do no programming toward becoming an alpha male other than using this program.

Quote:3) My son (6 years old) sometimes sleeps in our bedroom. I guess the ultrasonic is not safe to use when he is sleeping in the bedroom. But what about when he is in his room? What is the safe distance?

In the instructions it states (twice) that you should never expose any child to this program.

A safe distance is at minimum the distance at which you can no longer hear the masked tracks when they are played at the same volume at which you intend to play the ultrasonic track, in spite of trying very hard to hear them. The further the better.

Quote:4) Is it safe to use the ultrasonic version all night when a wife/girlfriend is sleeping in that room too? Does it affect her?

It will affect her as she processes the subconscious information, but she will be instructed with every statement to remain unaffected because she is not male. The result is that it uses brain power, but produces no result other than awareness of what the program is stating.

Quote:5) It is okay to play the ultrasonic version on my computer at work, with colleagues around? Once again, what's the safe distance?

I cannot answer that, as it's a moral question. That's going to be your call. I would keep the volume low if you do, and minimize the impact radius.
Thank you very much Shannon. Expect to count me among your customers once AM6 is released.
I look forward to that, and your journal if you choose to keep one. I have to admit to being more than a little jealous, as I cannot use the program myself...
Just curious, why can't you use it yourself?
(12-28-2013, 06:47 PM)nke Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, why can't you use it yourself?

He's using BAMM.

Shannon, I want to ask. Is it ok for me to use AM 6.0 while I'm 17?

I know, I know you have repeat it is must be avoided using it if the user below 18. Also you have a program in there so it won't effect a 18 years old user, but, as I see in my little sister case it still have an effect. And you included slipstream to remove resistance, doesn't it unconsciously removing one's resistance of the program regarding the program itself for to work on 18 or above?

*Sorry if the question is a bit confusing.

Edo
Quote:Shannon, I want to ask. Is it ok for me to use AM 6.0 while I'm 17?

I know, I know you have repeat it is must be avoided using it if the user below 18. Also you have a program in there so it won't effect a 18 years old user, but, as I see in my little sister case it still have an effect. And you included slipstream to remove resistance, doesn't it unconsciously removing one's resistance of the program regarding the program itself for to work on 18 or above?

Firstly, we do not have proof that it was AM that caused your sister's response. Just because two things happen together in time does not mean one happened because of the other. That cannot be known for certain without repetition and consistent repeatable results, which is why repetition of experiments is part of the scientific method.

Second, why would it be okay for you to use the program while you're 17 when I explicitly designed it to not work for people under 18 years of age? Do you suppose that maybe it's designed that way for a reason? If it didn't matter, why would I limit the amount of profit I could make from selling it to people younger than 18?

Slipstream does not remove resistance. Slipstream bypasses resistance by making the triggers for resistance unaffected by the process of change. It will not make the program work better for you if you are under 18. And even if it did, it would be superceded in effect by the instructions to remain unaffected if you are not heterosexual, male, and 18 years or older...

Sorry. You have to wait until you're 18.
Thanks for the explanation. I'm too excited about AM 6.0, especially the picture of it, you nailed it!!

Did you put a script for AM 5.0 to work only for 18 yrs and above? I have doubt running AM 5.0 since the very first stage. If you do really include it, should it be better for me to stop?

Edo
AM5 will work for those under 18. However, they should not be using it. Just like AM6.
Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Regarding AM 6.0 discount where do I ask for it? I've seen a PM to Roy, Benjamin and the contact form in subliminal-shop. I have sent my receipt (my receipt include AM 5.0 and Grow Taller 3G).

I am eagerly waiting to buy AM 6.0 and put it in my collection. Perfect, 10 month from now, when I'm 18 Big Grin

Edo
well, in KOREAN age, EDO, you are 18.

korean age is always +1 year than the western age.

that is because once they are born, they consider that 1 year old.

so, technically speaking based on korean age, you are 18.

lol.
(12-29-2013, 12:57 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Regarding AM 6.0 discount where do I ask for it? I've seen a PM to Roy, Benjamin and the contact form in subliminal-shop. I have sent my receipt (my receipt include AM 5.0 and Grow Taller 3G).

I am eagerly waiting to buy AM 6.0 and put it in my collection. Perfect, 10 month from now, when I'm 18 Big Grin

Edo

The contact form from subliminal-shop is the proper method. Ben will get back to you on it.
Pages: 1 2 3