Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Purchased AMS 5.0 Where do I start ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

I have purchased AMS 5.0 my question is where do start there are 24 files to download. I assuming I start listening to stage 1 to 4 first ?

Thanks

1. First read the instruction. Download the instruction from subliminal-shop.com
  2. Second. There are 6 primary stages. And the seventh stage.act as refresher. Use the primary stages 1 - 6. Each stages has three formats Ocean Surf, Trickling Stream and Ultrasonic. Each format is the same.
  3. Use each stages for 32 days straight and at minimum of 8 hours per day.
  4. Use Ultrasonic only through speakers. Check your speakear frequency by using speaker test available in store and make sure your speaker is stereo.

Most of it are explained in detail in Alpha Male 5.0 instruction and FAQ section in store.

Enjoy your journey.

Edo
do you know AM 6.0 is coming in hours?
hours... can't wait
Thanks for chiming in Edo

Do I really need to have speakers to listen to the Ultrasonic formats ? I only just read this post and my first night of listening I listened to Ocean Surf, Trickling Stream and Ultrasonic through my headphones. I guess I could play it through the speaker on my smart phone.
Edo please ignore the last question. I spent this morning reading the FAQ section of this website and it answered the question I posted thanks
I know mate but it was going for 298 dollars which is a fair price Smile
(12-28-2013, 07:58 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: [ -> ]do you know AM 6.0 is coming in hours?
$500 is also a fair price for AM6, considering the amount of work, skill, effort, time, expertise, research, study, experimentation, perfectionism and otherwise general blood-sweat-and-tears that went into creating it. In fact, many times while I was building it, I was tempted in my fantasies to double or triple that price and refuse to allow discounts. :-)

I don't charge what I do because I want more profit, I charge what I do because that's a fair exchange of value for value considering what is required to create these programs. There is nothing like them anywhere else in the world, because nobody else is willing to put in the effort that I do to develop or make them.

Believe me, I'd have been very happy to have stopped at V5. V6 exists because you guys wanted it, and because it really needed OGSF, self validation and emotional healing to be all that it could be.
Guys, look at it like Shannon is a master craftsman from times of old. Sure you can go to Ikea and buy a cheap table that falls apart in 10 years, but a fine one from a master would run you thousands or tens of thousands and last for generations. Similarly, you can buy a 3G sub for less or a cheap hypnosis download online, and see where that gets you. Someone who enriches others lives deserves riches themselves.