Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using Ultra Motivation 4g and Grow Taller 3g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up guys. I just finished my 32 day run of ASC, and I'm a lot more confident than when I started. I was listening to it yesterday, and I was thinking that right now confidence really isn't my problem. While using the sub I did become more confident, but I realized that the thing that most stopped me from being confident was my own mental blocks, my guilt and shame, and that listening to this subliminal wouldn't rid me of these things.

I've begun using FastEFT to rid myself of this guilt and I noticed a lot better results in conjunction with using the sub, but I think using it for 32 days was enough, for now. I'm planning on ridding myself of my own negative emotions and then coming back to this sub for a boost.

Right now my plan is to use Ultra Motivation for the next few months and Grow Taller 3g for the next 6 months to see where that gets me. I'll be listening to these 2 subs for 8 hours a night, alternating between the 2 on my ipod, and trying to get in some extra time during the day, for at least another hour.

Wish me luck, and I'll be posting whenever I get the chance here.
I've just noticed that my confidence has shot up a bunch, after using a different sub. This is very odd to me.
My limbs are beginning to crack in response to GT, and I now feel happy to be working with UM, which is something I've never felt like before. I'm going to be reducing my time on the internet for the next few weeks to increase my productivity, so I won't be posting in this journal for a while. Peace.
So if I understand this correctly... you're using each sub for 4 hours a night. I would not recommend using Grow Taller for less than 8 hours a day by itself. The more time that program gets per day, the better.
I fell into a pretty heavy depression yesterday where I could not get anything done, and it was the absolute worst thing for me. I went through a lot of nightmares in my dreams, but I now feel like I have a clearer sense of what the future will offer me.