Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Keep up the good work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried a number of products and find them to be quite helpful. Some work better than others, but I have found that patience is required as the changes are often slow and subtle.

I know you guys are really busy, but do you think you will be able to post the scripts used for each program. I know you have some posted but you seem to have stopped putting those out there.
Hello there. Smile Long time no see! Good to see you again. Thanks for posting! How have you been since last we spoke?

I have noticed that people seem to respond at a speed that correlates to their specific thinking styles. A small percentage of people will respond extremely quickly, with the majority responding noticeably within 2 to 4 weeks, and another small percentage requiring more time to see results. This presumes Type B subliminals, of course, which are the ones designed to function entirely by changing only your thinking and subconscious programming. Subliminals, generally, are not the fastest or most obvious mind programming available, although I am always working to make them faster and more obvious.

The scripts are one of many things we are working on right now. At the moment, Andrew is focused on some serious college exams, and I am trying to deal with a backlog of orders, requests, CDs to upload and working on the store and forum in the meantime. You'll see some strange times on my posts if you look - that means I never sleep anymore. lol

Anyway, thanks for the reminder about the scripts. I'll try to get on that as soon as possible.

By the way, keep in mind that a few programs (such as the Alpha Dominant Male Subliminal Training Set) will not have scripts released for them, since it cannot be done without revealing trade secrets. The multi-stage sets also use special scripting techniques that I have developed and will not be releasing, but the base script will probably be cleared for release on them. Are there any particular titles you want the scripts for put up? I'll try to get those up first for you.
(03-13-2010, 12:42 PM)hayabbott Wrote: [ -> ]I know you guys are really busy, but do you think you will be able to post the scripts used for each program. I know you have some posted but you seem to have stopped putting those out there.

I'll be putting up as many as possible around the end of this month, just have a ton of things on the list to do.