Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions on the Alpha Male 5.0 product
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gents,

Watched the interesting video on the main website and did some googling to get an idea of what subliminal messaging is and how it might beable to help me.

Before I invest my money in this product I want to here from those who have used the product and what results they achieved. I am 47 years old and alittle sceptical as to whether this product can benefit me.

I myself don't have a problem meeting and talking to women I just find it hard to take it to the next level.

Many thanks
Apologies should have explored the forum further Big Grin just noticed that members have written journals which I will take alook at.

Thanks
By all means, please do take advantage of the free little brother, Absolute Self Confidence, and any other free programs you may want to use to help you know it works for you. There is also the forum, of course.

AM5 is about to go bye bye in a a very short time, and will be replaced with AM6, which will be $500 a copy for first purchase, or $250 a copy for those upgrading. It might be worth grabbing AM5 now if you want to save money, or waiting if you want the rather massive upgrade.
Thanks Shannon will holdfire for AMS 6.0 and give absolute confidence ago