Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question About healing album
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unsure if I have gotten to the right place, but ok. I wonder what the healing album might possibly heal. And is it possible to use it before getting ill? Ok, so I have been sick for over a week, and now I hear that there is a nasty stomach bug that makes you throw up and other "fun stuff". Seems UK have it too, or something similar. That I haven't gotten it is most likely due to my unsosial life (how grateful I am of that sometimes). But from next week I'll sit so close to others we can continue to share each others bugs. I
also got an annoying itch that is impossible to ignore, so it kept me busy during the night and day. I also kind of have a sinus problem, so Klenex is my best friend probably 365 days per year.
We have more than one healing program, so I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Maximum Immune Response, which is recommended for use in minimizing the impact of, length of and chance of contracting colds, flus, sore throats, etc. is what I think you are referring to. It will work both before and after you have a col/flu/etc. If used before you have one, it acts as an immune booster just as always, and reduces your chances of getting sick in the first place. This makes it perfect for using before and during a social gathering, since it will boost the immune systems of everyone in hearing range, and reduce your chance of contracting something, while making their immune systems reduce their chance of passing it along. MIR is an absolute gem of a program for this sort of reason.

Maximum Healing Speed is aimed at healing physical aspects of the body, but may also heal emotional aspects; I don't know if it heals emotional aspects. Maximum Healing Speed is aimed at triggering your body to heal whatever it can heal, as quickly as possible, without leaving scars.

The new Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid is intended to help you heal emotions specifically.

I don't know why you have an itch, so I don't have a clue as to whether or not any of these programs might help or not. But the sinus issue I have some interesting news for. I believe I may be able to create a subliminal sinus decongestant. I'll be attempting to create that after I finish AM6.
(12-27-2013, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We have more than one healing program, so I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

Maximum Immune Response, which is recommended for use in minimizing the impact of, length of and chance of contracting colds, flus, sore throats, etc. is what I think you are referring to. It will work both before and after you have a col/flu/etc. If used before you have one, it acts as an immune booster just as always, and reduces your chances of getting sick in the first place. This makes it perfect for using before and during a social gathering, since it will boost the immune systems of everyone in hearing range, and reduce your chance of contracting something, while making their immune systems reduce their chance of passing it along. MIR is an absolute gem of a program for this sort of reason.

Maximum Healing Speed is aimed at healing physical aspects of the body, but may also heal emotional aspects; I don't know if it heals emotional aspects. Maximum Healing Speed is aimed at triggering your body to heal whatever it can heal, as quickly as possible, without leaving scars.

The new Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid is intended to help you heal emotions specifically.

I don't know why you have an itch, so I don't have a clue as to whether or not any of these programs might help or not. But the sinus issue I have some interesting news for. I believe I may be able to create a subliminal sinus decongestant. I'll be attempting to create that after I finish AM6.

I was reffering to maximum healing speed. How dumb of me to not think of maximum immune response. Very sorry. This is one of the affirmations "I am healing faster and faster at all levels of my body, mind and emotions. " I guess I can only try and see. Some would claim that illness is due to different emotions like grief, anger etc... I'll just remain friends with my sneezing and sniffles in the mean time :-)
I was tested for allergies some years back, but was told I had none. So I don't bother getting tested again.

Can improve your health be of any help, even if it might not excactly heal anything. The emotional pain, will that be G3, G4 or G5?? I guess that will be a couple of more months before that one is out??
The root cause of any illness depends on many factors, and may therefore not be easily placed in many cases.

Improve your health may be of help, but as to how much, it will depend on the individual of course.

Emptional Pain Relief & Healing Aid is in 5G.