Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can Ultrasonic audio past an objects?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys !
is that true that ultrasonic audio can through the pillow? i've ever read about that in other post but forget which post, because these past three days i always sleep with my one ear closed by pillow ( sleep with head looks to side )
Audio is audio. It is energy, which travels through vibration of the materials between its source and the reception point. Different frequencies have more or less energy; different materials absorb more or less energy. Pillows tend to absorb a lot of sound, which is why they have been used as "poor man's silencers" for a long time.

I do not recommend using pillow speakers.

Pillow speakers are possible to use if:

1. You know for absolutely certain that it is stereo, not mono.
  2. It has volume that allows for the projection of audio through your pillow such that you can hear words reasonably clearly from audio that is not ultrasonic.

However, this leaves you with a high volume audio being projected right at your ears that may or may not be louder than normal audio because it may be less absorbed than normal audio by the pillow.

In the absence of some way to actually measure the volume at the surface of the pillow (FrequenSee), you should not use pillow speakers. Even then, don't allow the audio at the source to exceed -32 dB at a maximum. I recommend -35 or -40 dB.
No shannon, im not using pillow speakers, what i mentioned before is ordinary pillow, i listen ultrasonic audio with stereo speakers, what i mean is sometimes i am sleeping in this position (like the picture on that link)

https://www.google.com/search?q=side+sle...B500%3B333

which means, my one ear is covered by a pillow, i'm just wondering if i sleeping in that position, the script is reduced because one of my ear is blocked by a pillow, is it okay to sleep in that position while listen ultrasonic track?
Ah, my mistake. It is normal for one ear to be on a pillow while you sleep. This does not significantly impact the effectiveness of the program.
thanks for your reply shannon, anyway congrats for finishing AM 6.

i am at sixth stage now using AM 5, if i want to using AM 6, should i run the refresher stage of Am 5, or i can just take a break for 2-4 weeks and continue re-run with AM 6 ?
You can just do AM6. I would recommend at least a week off between them.
aaaah, so without refresher AM 5,
thanks for the explanation shannon