Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sleep vs awake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that my results will be the same regardless of which delivery system I use, ultra sonic or masked. So, I have a simple question. Is there a difference between listening for 8 hours while I sleep and listening for 8 hours when I am awake? Does one hold a statistical advantage over the other?
You will get slightly better results if you use it while you sleep, but for all intents and purposes, they're so close to equal that it really doesn't make a difference, as far as I can tell at this point. The subliminal is bypassing the conscious mind, so any impact it has will be in response to the response of the subconscious mind. But since we are programming the subconscious, and bypassing the conscious, and the conscious always loses in any disagreement with the subconscious, it's pretty much a moot point. That's why it's not necessary to use brainwave entrainment to enhance the effects of subliminals that are properly made and used.