Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best use of AM5 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gents,
I am using AM5 in stage one, three weeks in it.
My objective is to get sex overload. I havent been laid since two year as I have been in changes through my life : gf breakup, changed country, changed job,etc.
From where i am starting my work life is like 60% of where i want it to be, money 50%, social is 10%, sex is 0%.
i ve read a few men journals on AM5 and the biggest progression that ive seen are from
- men who were using AM5 with other tools (eft, ng, affirmations, visualisations) to help handling their emotions or let go of past (Geodude, Cortez)
-men who combined AM5 with othersubs Like OFGS, ASC, AOS (Ryan)
- or men with experience in extreme gaming (daygame for me is extreme lol)

I have been through the forum for a few days so maybe i am wrong..

I known that Shannon is promoting the solo use of AM5 however.. as AM6 will include OFGS, it is not a bad idea for me to include it in my schedule with AM5, right?

So my question to you guys is : from your successful experience (women wise) which strategy do you advice ? Which subs to use with Am5 ? (even for a few days to handle a particular aspect of the transformation). Rght now I plan on using OFGS on stage 2 or 3.
AM5 is best by itself on the first run, unless you experience a lot of fear/guilt/shame as a result, and then it's best with OGSF from Stage 4 on. AM5 itself is not intended to get you laid, it's intended to get you to a state of stability as a man that has the side effect of making you much more attractive to women, but that is not the primary goal - it's a side effect. It is also used as a base for secondary programs like Sex Magnet or Woman Magnet.

If you want OGSF from Stage 1, use AM6.
(12-25-2013, 08:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]AM5 is best by itself on the first run, unless you experience a lot of fear/guilt/shame as a result, and then it's best with OGSF from Stage 4 on. AM5 itself is not intended to get you laid, it's intended to get you to a state of stability as a man that has the side effect of making you much more attractive to women, but that is not the primary goal - it's a side effect. It is also used as a base for secondary programs like Sex Magnet or Woman Magnet.

If you want OGSF from Stage 1, use AM6.

Ok,
But like I said I started Stage 1 of AM5. Do you mean that it is possible to switch from AM5 stage 1 to AM6 stage 1 ?
No. That is covered quite explicitly in the FAQ. You must finish AM5 once you have started.
(12-29-2013, 10:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No. That is covered quite explicitly in the FAQ. You must finish AM5 once you have started.

Hi Shannon,My Name is EricNortman i am 19 years old and i finished AM5.
I have a friend his 17 years old and he want to buy the AM5 Training Program.Is It ok for him to use AM5 In his Age,If not please explain that to me.
thank you very much.
(03-17-2014, 04:56 AM)EricNortman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,My Name is EricNortman i am 19 years old and i finished AM5.
I have a friend his 17 years old and he want to buy the AM5 Training Program.Is It ok for him to use AM5 In his Age,If not please explain that to me.
thank you very much.

Firstly, congratulations on posting the same message four times. That should ensure that someone will see it and respond Smile

I believe that AM5 is workable for under 18s (AM6 is over 18s only), but he will have to buy his own copy - the built-in protection in your version won't allow it to work for him as well.
Someone named Edo tried to used AM5 while under 18 years old but he dropped it in stage 5 :
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Edo-s-...hlight=edo

If I remember correctly I have heard some people under 17 years who used it fully but didn't get the result expected or get some few result (I'm not sure).

I would advise him to run LTU which is already powerful or ASC which is free. Both will help to get woman attention while LTU will remove the fear too and much more. You are not forced to choose AM5 thinking It's the only program to get obvious result faster. In fact it's the opposite LTU will get you faster result because it has less goal to achieve while AM6/5 is a monster which often require at least 2 run (1 year).
AM5 can be used by under 18, as in it will function, but is not designed or intended for them. He should wait until he is at least 18. Further, we do not offer AM5 anymore because AM6 is out. AM6 is much more powerful and capable than AM5, and it will not work for anyone under 18.

The only way to get a copy of AM5 is to pirate it, and that will of course trigger antipiracy measures within the script. You don't want to do that either. So tell your friend to wait until he is at least 18, and then save up for AM6 in the mean time.
When you do it while underaged, it hits you like a train, and you get less positive effects. My first run through was underaged, and was a complete hell, filled with depression, anxiety, and all of the above: the gains received after were negligible. Just wait, and get AM6! Supposedly killer. Gonna do it after I finish my 3rd round of AM5