Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi, all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Baftis and I've stumbled upon this community both by accident and by necessity. I've been lurking around the forums for quite awhile now and decided to post my journals here.

The reason I joined this forum is that my girlfriend broke up with me in September, I've lost two jobs since September ( not related to the breakup ) and I sort of dabbled in contemplating to kill myself of disappointment. Needless to say, a jump-start in my life would've be quite welcomed at any time.

And so I've re-discovered the self-help community. I now feel much better about myself, have a new job ( the pay's crap, but that's business in the industry this time of year ) and ready to start a whole new life where I love myself and accept myself and become a far, far better person than I was before.

My journey starts with BIATBW, since I've read that a dude got his ex back with this, so I'm giving it a shot ( 10 days in already ) even though I've sent her two letters ( first one was really stupid, but the other one was full-on honest to God open and unabashedly sincere ).

I'll post more details on my journey in the Journal's section.
I'll be having a great stay here.
Hi!

Cool, when I arrived here, I was considering whether to buy Aura of Sexiness or BIATBW: I chose the former, so it will be interesting to read about someone going on a parallel path Smile
That's awesome. It'll be interesting to see how you develop too. Now I'm on day 12. What day are you?
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your journey. Any questions just feel free to ask.

Thanks

Fonzy
(12-25-2013, 03:54 AM)baftis Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome. It'll be interesting to see how you develop too. Now I'm on day 12. What day are you?

I'm supposed to be on day 13, but I haven't been able to get full nighttime exposure with the silent track for most of the time - one day I forgot to put it on repeat so I only got 30 minutes instead of 8 hours... aaarrrrrrgh Sad

I listen to the masked sub (ocean surf) for 2-3-4 hours during the day, and the ultrasonic for 6-7-8 hours at night.

Sadly, in the upcoming days I won't be able to use the ultrasonic at night - guys, is it ok if I listen to the masked sub while sleeping? I can lock the volume control so that it won't change by accident.

Also, I should add that I'm not a native english speaker.

What led you to choose BIATBW?

I chose AOS because I was looking for an "edge", as I feel that's part of me which is underdeveloped.

I need some more sexual firepower, so to speak Cool

Fonzy, have you used AOS as well?
Hey, we're level on this.

I'm not a native english speaker as well, but if you do understand the language thoroughly, everything's all right. You can read the script too, it's on the site.

I chose BIATBW because I'm 3 months out of a relationship and want my ex back. this is the area I felt least confident with, the attraction phase. it helped with moving on from the relationship. Big time. And it does make me at peace with it, knowing that I can attract other girls. And helps with letting go of the fear of losing her forever. It actually makes me feel that I can live without her just fine, too...if not, even better.

Ultimately, I chose this because this is the product that, either way ( either getting back with my ex or finding a new hottie ), will make me happy...and at times, I do feel to choose the "new hottie" path.