Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Ultimate Musician 4G" and "Ultimate Vocalist 4G"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is partially a repeat of my previous post on the 'Requests & Suggestions' section, but this would be a swell idea.

This could be a 6-stage program that takes a musician from "pretty-good-suitable-for-a-garage-band" level all the way to "suitable-for-playing-in-rock-arenas" great, regardless of the instrument that you practice everyday.

Of course, 6 months isn't the typical learning curve from "intermediate" to "advanced", but with subliminals, that curve can be cut.

AND, the scripts of both programs (yes, they're separate as singing and playing and instrument is two separate processes) are complementary, so you can perhaps play both 6 stage programs together, so long as you start Stage 1 on the same day.

Here are some ideas to have into the "Ultimate Musician" program.

- Having an eternally present internal metronome whenever you play, as well as perfect flow and rhythm so your playing comes out perfectly.

- A tune-up of your nervous system ("Master Instrument for Speed" style) allowing you to play what you want to play without hesitation, at the speed that you want to play.

- Learn any instrument quickly, and have the motivation to practice

- Epic memorization and muscle memory skills to learn and retain all things that you learn, practice and rehearse. No more forgetting important lyrics or riffs on stage!

- A learning of the how the instrument "feels" so that you can replicate what you practiced at home, but on stage, even with a terrible sound system

- Perfect pitch and a mastery of the notes of your instrument ("fretboard/keyboard mastery") which allows to follow along and open the door to improvisation

- Mastering improvisation; having a mind towards improvisation that allows you to break out of regular patterns;

- Learning odd/uncommon/original ways of writing riffs and runs so that you have an original vibe

- Develop the vibe of a musician, which to elaborate, means that you channel all the personal power that you have inside without any blocks, which means high charisma.

- Create the ability to multitask as a musician, giving you the mental ability to sing on top of playing an instrument.

- Making the leap to complete mastery; perhaps have Stage 6 be a stage that you can continue as long as you wish until you're satisfied with your playing ability.

- Be completely comfortable on stage (this is the same for UV 4G)

Here are some ideas for "Ultimate Vocalist":

- An internal tuner (set to the music as a reference) so that you can sing along without any problem

- Vocal auto-tune; the ability to have perfect-pitch for your vocals, so that you never need to use artificial auto-tune on your voice in the studio

- No vocal phlegm; your voice is completely clear as can be once you open your mouth to sing

- Expand your range as far as humanly possible, even opening the door to whistle registers (like Mariah Carey)

- Train your vocal cords to close and zip up properly in every area of your range, allowing you to sing without worry of your voice breaking or cracking. This allows for an even voice and more focus on the tone and emotion

- Creating a pleasant listening tone by removing any tension in your body and by using perfect vocal zipping technique.

- Keep your vocal cords together, no matter what, unless you actually want to use falsetto.

- Proper breathing techniques, vocal compression

- Sing the emotion that matches the song, as well as adding in your emotions into the mix

- Masterful microphone technique so that you can sing into the microphone properly

- Learn to belt; sing with crazy intensity like your favorite hard rock singers, and even sing-scream (singing with fire), and have extreme vocal stamina, as well as low recovery time

- Have your voice stand out from 10,000 others by being exceptional in comparison

These are just some ideas; this sort of subliminal will sell!
awesome idea.
Very good idea
I would buy the vocalist in a heart-beat.
I'm not presently either a musician or a vocalist... but I'd totally try these, though I think they'd have to be 5g with how much you want them to do.
just imagine I am singing like Myles Kennedy : P ..
(12-24-2013, 04:47 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]just imagine I am singing like Myles Kennedy : P ..

Lol it would need to be upgraded to 5g for that to happenSmile jks. The idea for the sub is a good one especially in regards to the entertainment culture that is being produced and how our generation is taking more careers in this field.

Thanks

Fonzy
Very good idea. I am also very interested in this as a musician.
I hope to see it come true.
I would buy "Ultimate Vocalist" in a split second. I can already imagine hitting the lowest of vocal frys to the highest of whistle registers (how's that for an insane vocal range?). Not to mention being able to belt C6, C#6 and even D6 a la Patti Labelle and go even higher in head voice, plus the ability to hold notes for what seems like forever—now you're talking the most ultimate ultimate voice!! Smile
Wouldbuy/10