Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Going to Change My Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 23 years old and am very unhappy with my life. I've failed, and am currently failing, many semesters of college (mechanical engineering). I skip class once, then twice, then five times, then I never go back. I never do the homework or study. I've pissed away so much money on tuition, I need to change this.

My girlfriend also dumped me a couple weeks ago. We do live together, along with 3 other roommates. I still love her. All she wanted was for me to show that I loved her. My mom said it within the first few months we were dating: "It's not what you do, it's what you don't do." She was absolutely right, but I didn't listen. My gf told me many times what she wanted; but I still never showed her I loved her. I also have much room for improvement in bed. I'm not dominant enough. After two years, she finally said enough is enough. She met a person through tumblr, and is flying out to see him for New Year's. I'm literally dying on the inside. I've got to be honest, I was selfish during our two years together. And now looking back, she literally did everything she could to try make our relationship work. But a person can only try for so long. I really don't blame her for dumping me. Most of me wants to get her back, because I honestly would like to spend the rest of my life with her. A small part of me would like to move on however and use it as a learning experience.

I haven't accomplished any of my personal goals. I've have exercise/workout goals for the past 5 years and I'm not even close to reaching them. I'd like to learn more about computer networking and maybe a programming language. I'd also like to improve my skills at the guitar and drums. I'm a terrible procrastinator and time waster.

So, since I feel like I've gotten lucky and discovered these subliminals, perhaps this is what I need to become the man I want to be. I am a skeptic however, and really hope these work. Part of me thinks that if these do work, why don't we use them in school or something for the greater good of humanity. The other half thinks that if these do work, I'd like to keep it a secret so not everyone does them.

I bought the Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women to hopefully get my girl back. That's currently the thing I want most in this world. Then I plan on purchasing the Improve Your Grades and Study Habits. I've got to get my shit together for school and graduate. I've still got at least two years. I'm so mad at myself; I'm going to be at least 25 by the time I graduate. I'm not totally sure what I'd like to do after I use that for at least 3 months. That's very far away though so I don't have to make any decisions about that yet.

The BIABW has really been making me tired. I've already failed all my classes and exams, so it doesn't really matter that much. But hopefully that means it's working.
I think it's foolish to start off using a subliminal that is as nebulous as that one is... and which is not designed specifically for what you're trying to use it for... and also, to ignore school when you need to recover that. I think your choice of subliminals is questionable at best.
Tango i would suggest you run either alpha male 5.0 or the ones coming out in the next few days alpha male 6 or Improve Your Grades and Study Habits.

One step at a time.

I know you want her back but best advice i can give you is drop it... trust me if you take the time and effort to develop the skills in life you want, there will be too much woman on this planet for you...

plus the more you want/need her back , the more she will resists and feel less attractive to you .

so i suggest you either get the school area fix up first. cause good vibes will carry over to other areas of your life.

Or you run Alpha male sub to get you started on the journey of becoming for attractive to woman .
Alright, I know it's foolish. I'll take the first step and do what I SHOULD do for once. I'll put BIABW on the back burner. What about running Absolute Self Confidence for 32 days first? Then Improve Grades right after that? We resume classes 1/23/14, 33 days from now. I seem to do fine for the first month of the semester, then I start to falter after that.
I'm also 23, in college, and been having a rough time in school (lately) so I see where you're coming from. I was also a huge procrastinator but that has been reduced significantly thanks to subliminals.

First off, let your girl go for now. In fact, let ALL women go for right now. You've got 2 years left and you need A's and B's to get your GPA competitive and take it from me, the desire for a woman while in school will distract the crap outta of you. I know how hard it is to give up a woman that you love, you feel like your heart is being torn out, as if your whole world is burning...but those feelings will pass.

Right now our goal (and by "our" I mean YOUR") is to kick ass in school. I just got through using Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 with Overcome Procrastination and can tell you that that combo works wonders and helped me get A's and B's on ALL of my final exams and my major is hell on wheels too (medicine and health). Those two subs changed me from a procrastinator to a hungry, eager to learn, go getter. Granted, it took time but once it kicked in it kicked in huge.

You're also in luck because there's a sale in 2 weeks that will allow you to get those two subliminals dirt cheap. I used ASC about 3 years ago when I was dealing with a harsh breakup and it definitely helped me get over it but Shannon is going to release a subliminal for Emotional Healing very soon (its free) so my advice would be to run that until school starts, and then fire up Overcome Procrastination and Maximum Learning Speed. If you can only get one, get Overcome Procrastination since that seems to be your most pressing issue.

Now let's both be serious about one thing: you're still going to want to talk with/flirt with/get girls. You're a man. And wanting a girl (or many girls) is natural. I'm not sure where you live but you can do what I did last spring and that's go hard in school until Spring break, enjoy the hell out of it (responsibly Wink) and then get back to work afterwords. For right now, focus on passing all your classes this spring and after that you can plan for the next move.

You're in a competitive major but buckle down, stay focused and you can finish strong. You can silence all the critics and all the naysayers by going out there and taking care of business. Good luck bro.
Thanks for those suggestions. Combined, at $63 before the sale, it'd be worth it for me. That pales in comparison to tuition or books. I'm just wondering if those would be better than the Improve Your Grades & Study Habits?

As for the Emotional Healing, unless that's recommended what I should do, I'd rather do ASC or something until school starts again. I know that in time I'll get over her for the most part (wanting to get back with her will always be in the back of my mind). I want to start to become more confident and alpha.

Completing the Alpha Male program is my long-term goal. Perhaps start that once summer starts.

P.S.
Your signature (Shannon Wrote:...) pretty much sums up my life. I'm the second sentence, but would like to become the first.
I'm 24, still in college. I fucked around and chased tail instead of focusing on my grades. I failed college 3 times and got kicked out of one of the schools. But hey, my social life was awesome. Not much of a trade-off, honestly.

I used to be real hard on myself when I saw my high school classmates graduate college and move on to careers, while I was still waiting tables just to get by. I thought everyone was judging me and looking down on me.

Here's the thing. Nobody gave a fuck what I was doing. Seriously. Well, besides my parents.

It's not a bad thing, either. It's actually really freeing. So take the time you need to finish college. Even if it takes another 5 years. Nobody gives a shit. It's your life. Smile

The great guys that wrote earlier hit the nail on the head. Let go of your girl and focus on taking care of business. You'll be far more happy and satisfied with yourself.
Hey man, you're definitely taking a step in the right direction by prioritizing your life. I just got a confirmed A grade for one of my classes. I used "Improve your Grades and Study Habits" during the semester and it helped give the necessary appreciation towards university that I needed. Welcome to the forum, many peoples lives have changed for the better using these products and hopefully yours does too.

Personally I think you should start off with ASC.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks guys. I wish I had found this place sooner. I don't wanna be in school still by the time I'm 25, but I know I will be. That's not the person I want to be, and usually a successful alpha male is a bit further along in life than that lol.

ASC is giving me good results at times, then other times I feel like shit. I'm just hoping the more I use it the more permanent it'll become.

Guess the last thing is to decide on what to use for when school starts again, but that's a month away; have to focus on the now.
I have a close friend who will be 26 when he graduates from engineering and I know another friend who goofed off when he was 20 and is now graduating at age 43. Let the haters hate. Just do you. If it takes you till 25 to graduate then so be it. But until then, focus on regaining your confidence via ASC and then after the sale in January plan out your moves for the spring semester. Its cliche, but in situations like this it's best to take it one day at a time and focus on the now as you just stated.

@Geodude: thanks for the like bro. Smile
Thanks for all the reassurance guys. I think I'll eventually get over the school 'till 25 years old thing. Our roommate's girlfriend is 25 and still in school lol. So I guess it's not all that bad. But then I met her friend last night (not attractive at all) and she graduated with a Mathematics degree and is now pursuing her MBA. She's a good role model, even though she's only 2 years older than me lol.

We went to some formal/informal function last night downtown;it was a fundraiser. The people aged from 21 up to 80, so it was kind of weird. But as it got later, only the younger people stayed. I was still a little puss and didn't talk to any of the hot girls, but I felt more comfortable being there than I thought I would have. Hopefully that's ASC at work there. We then went to the bars closer to our college and I saw a friend of a friend who we went out with one other night. I didn't even say "hi" to her at first because the last time (which was the first and only other time) I saw her, I thought she was kind of a bitch; and that's based off some of what her friend was saying too. But she actually came up to me last night. I felt much more comfortable talking to her this time too; she's pretty darn hot. It wasn't even until after I walked away I realized how smooth I was during that short interaction lol.
Day 7, I think. January 21 will be day 32, so counting backwards....

I think I've been having decent results. I do feel better about being me, for the first time in the past 5 years of my life. My ex-girlfriend and I went to see the surgeon for the check-up on her boob job. 36 DDs, jeez they are nice. Wish they were still all mine lol. Then we went to the Shedd Aquarium. We had a fun time, and I didn't even get annoyed/mad/sad/frustrated when she would text her new "boyfriend" on the east coast (and is flying out to see him for New Year's). I used to be so depressed about the fact she dumped me right before her boob job, I took care of her to recover, then she buys an airline ticket to fly out to meet this guy. I'm bothered by it MUCH less. Maybe it's me moving on, maybe it's ASC helping; probably a combination of both. I haven't been out of the house much (I was sick for Christmas time) so I don't have much to report on interactions with other people.

I listen exclusively with headphones for at least 8 hours per day. I've been using my phone to time it but haven't been completely consistent with it. I've decided to reset the timer at 11pm every day, which is when I plan to go to bed. Then I can listen while I sleep, until I pull out the earbuds, then only need to listen to it for maybe 3 hours during the day.

I've noticed I've actually been hungry a lot more also. When my gf dumped me, I could barely eat anything for weeks, even with working out. Maybe my brain needs more food, or once again, I'm getting over the break-up, or both?

Hopefully this is proof that subliminals actually work and I won't be wasting my money when I buy them, especially for the $500 programs. Life Tune Up sure is looking good too; I sure could use that. I wish I could do all of them now, but that's not how it works. School will still be priority #1 when that starts up again.
Still feeling pretty good. Physically though I'm not doing great. Still feel like I'm sick after I eat and I'm a bit dizzy. Couldn't be from the subliminal could it?

It was our friend's birthday on the 27th so we went out with her and a few of her work friends. I was sittin' talking to one our friend's and a girl just came up, grabbed my hand, and started dancing on me. She was drunk, and I honestly couldn't even tell if she was hot or not; it was dark and I was fairly drunk but whatever. I eventually walked away (would never have done that before) and started talking to my friend again. I didn't even feel like hooking up with anyone and felt very cool and calm just sittin' at the table talking.

I was looking through the shop late at night, I'm pretty sure I was the first person to see AM6 in the store, and stumbled upon Ultra Motivation. I'm thinking of combining that with Improve Grades & Study Habits once school starts up.
Is it reasonable to use the sleep shuttle in Sleep Magic then ASC (or any other sub) so it plays once I fall asleep? I need to get on a good and reasonable sleep schedule.

I know you shouldn't use any other sub with a 5G program, but Sleep Magic is more BWE right?