Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sex magnet an woman magnet question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon i love the possibilitys that WM an SM can
do for me. But i dont have the money or desire to
do alpha male. Is there any way that you could make a
product that you can get all the same results frim those
products without having to do the alpha male program?
I do have AOS an be irresistible to beautiful women
programs. But it just seems like you get more with
WM an SM. thanks Shannon.
Zach, I love the idea of having a house. But I don't want to pour a concrete foundation. Is there any way we can build my house on quicksand, and have it stand?

Sadly, Zach, no house can be built without a solid foundation, and stand for long. And the programs you want to use require a foundation. AM is that foundation. For me to build what you're asking for could only be done by... adding AM to the scripts. Which would be the same thing, since the first six stages of the resulting program would still be AM, and the last six would be either SM or WM. The end result is that to get the same result, you still need to do the same exact thing.

I may be good at this, but I am not able to bend the rules of reality.

If you want to get the results, you have to do what is required to get those results. I didn't make these programs as complex and long as they are because it was or is fun. Trust me, building and upgrading these programs is a nightmare, and I would give anything to be able to just do a single stage program and have that be that, or make it an "all in one". But to get the results, reality conflicts with my desires on that. You still have to do what is required, which is AM and then SM or WM.
ok Shannon I guess I'll just have to do what I gotta do thank you
I want to be a man like cory skyy. Which is better when im ready.
WM or SM?
SM is my first guess.

What is your experience with sex and relationships with females, Zach?
Not to bad. but relationships never last. sometimes get the girl I want.
but not as much sex. meaning need more
Not to bad. but relationships never last. sometimes get the girl I want.
but not as much sex. meaning need more
I suggest you go for WM after you've run AM. It should give you a great foundation for forging successful relationships in the future.
Thanks spiral. Im sure ill end up doing both anyways. Any stories on how your
life has changed from these programs.
If you've taken them of course.
I've gotten the impression from the journals on the forum that WM has produced noticeable results. WM after AM sounds like a go.

Thanks

Fonzy
I think so too. I def look deeper into SM as well. An see other peoples results with it. Thanks Fonzy.
If you ran SM first then WM afterwords.. that wouldn't hurt either. The journey is long. Enjoy it. Smile

Btw I was planning on posting some of my experiences with AM and SM when I ran those a year or so ago.. just havn't had much time. I will give you a nice response when I can, zach.
That would be great spiral. Thank you.
Shannon, is there going to be a WM3?
Pages: 1 2