Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5.0 stage 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, currently I am starting stage 5 of AM 5.0 and gonna say its awesome!!! AM changed my life so much that its almost unbelievable. Thing is, I like to read other people journeys and what I have seen a lot is that stage 6 really fucks up people again... They become insecure, awkward, gloomy and unstable again! And I don't want to get back to being that gloomy and insecure guy again... Can I just skip the 6st stage? Or is it worth to go through it? Can you guys maybe share your own experiences with stage 6? Did you only feel weak while doing it and it fixed itself at the end? Or have weakness, neediness, instability persisted?
Larry is right. In cases where someone reacts with insecurity to Stage 6, it just means there is something still in need of further development and work. You can't judge what to expect by everyone else's journals. If you need more work, then stage 6 triggering issues is a good thing, because it tells you that you need more work. If not, then you're cool. Most people need 2-3 runs anyway. But yes, you do need to run Stage 6.
Thank you for your answers. Going to keep pushing and holding positive attitude towards 6 stage then, bring it on!!!
By the way panning to run Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 next, and one more sub, problem is I cant actually decide between AOS and BIATBW ;D, I want sooo much now, more and more and MORE.... And I am planning to run Life-Tune Up after my exams at summer and after that maybe get WM 2.0 or 3.0 (if it will be updated Wink ).
Sooo guys what do you think AOS or BIATBW after AM?
I've hear good things about AOS but not sure if that's the ideal sub you want to use with MLS though. It's going to be interesting to see your results!

Thanks

Fonzy