Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I began using ASC and thought I'd post about my experience.

I listen to the Ultra subliminal for at least 8-10 hours a night while I sleep, and lately I've been trying to get in some of the masked subliminals for a few hours a day because I've noticed it's more effective.

Things I've noticed:

The louder the subliminal is, the more effect it seems to have.

My dreams have become very obvious since I began using the script. I began dealing with a lot of subconscious scars and other things that I simply didn't have the courage to face before.

I simply care less now about many things. I used to try very hard to use strong body language, but now I've just stopped and it seems that people are taking more notice of me. I get more respect from authority figures as well as women.

It's improved my level of motivation and self-esteem. I'm still very lazy, but I can see the improvement. It's very cool because this subliminal isn't even designed to deal with such a thing.

I don't feel so self conscious all the time now.

Things I'm now dealing with.

I'm resisting the program myself. I believe that if I become too confident that I'll tell everyone I know to fuck off and begin running around naked or something. I need a change in beliefs in this area, and I'm currently looking for one.
Those results are awesome Artemis, your getting the changes that are intended, and that is the correct way of using the sub. You might want to try listening through headphones or speakers that allow both of your brain hemispheres to receive the subliminal message.

Keep us updated with your results as 5g products are the ones that produce powerful changes and others can see the benefit of having these tools.

Thanks

Fonzy
Most recently I've been feeling extreme resistance. The resistance was at first mental, something like if I become very confident I'll lose every friend I've ever had. I broke through that and now realize that being more confident actually increases my number of friends and improves our communication.

The second thing that happened, which I believe is resistance, is that I got physically sick and felt like crap only a day ago. Still I powered on and used the subliminals.

Today I feel like the effects of the subliminals aren't as obvious as they were before. Before I would listen to the subliminals and feel like a million bucks, just because I knew my confidence was increasing. This doesn't happen any more, and the dreams seem to have stopped.

The good news from all of this is that my confidence has seemed to become more and more stable. Every new challenge I take further increases my confidence, and every time I feel less confident, I know eventually I will regain it, so I have become less anxious about being confident.
My confidence is growing without the subliminal it seems. The subliminal used to have a pretty dramatic effect on me, shortly after playing it, but now it's effect has lessened. I am confidence, although I don't understand why, it just seems that way.

New things I've noticed:
Every time I blast through any of my beliefs I become more confident.
I've began taking more challenges.
I deserve to be happy, so I'm going to stop dicking around on my work.
I tried to scrub out any part of me that could be seen as weird, but now I'm embracing my weird side, and I'm finding others who do too.

Bad things:
I'm more confident when I have time to prepare, but sometimes if someone springs a question up on me immediately, I might not answer as confidently.

I'm still scared that me being too confident will lead to something bad happening. The fear is lessening, for sure, but I can't help but imagine that I'll walk into work one day, uber confident, and beat the shit out of my boss or something.

Can someone shine a little light on that last one and tell me if I'm just being dumb?
I'm no longer an unconfident person becoming confident, I'm a confident person becoming even more confident. This change in mindset has been very beneficial to me. I'm walking with a swagger now, slower than usual, I feel less fear and I trust myself more.

I'm also getting residual results to my motivation.

I've also began using FastEFT and have been noticing amazing result.
FastEFT has been helping me get past a lot of emotional blocks, and freeing me from the guilt of becoming more confident. This works together really well with the subliminal in the sense that FEFT helps me get rid of obstacles, and ASC paves the way. I've also become more comfortable and cleared out this little voice in my head that has been continually guiding me towards self ruin.

I would recommend both this sub and FEFT to anyone I know.

I also plan on buying grow taller and Ultra Motivation at the end of my time with ASC.