Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No updated eta for am6? I've been patiently waiting for a while now and it would be great to get an update/explanation for the sudden pause in progress.
I hope the next update will be

Quote:Hey you forum lurkers who's stalking me for AM 6.0, this is it. The baby is done

[Sales page link]

Buy that kid. Have fun.

Now, let's upgrade WM and IYPS Wink

Edo
I'm dealing with some very unexpected delays. Stuff I am still trying to figure out how it happened. But I'm working on the program right now, and Stage 4 will be done tonight before I sleep. I'm also going to shut the whole world out until the rest is finished. I am so tired of delays and distractions that the next person who asks me for time, attention or anything else that prevents me from working is gonna get a foot lodged where the sun don't shine, and they'll need surgery to remove it.

Current ETA is six or seven days.
lol no worries and thanks for the update Shannon
I am on stage 1 AM5 - 2nd run through.
I will probably do WM after this and I guess after that go for AM6
All I can say is : get things sorted, and take my money !
I have figured out what has been causing the delays, and it has been cut off cold. The rest of the wait is because it takes time to do top quality work.
how much will it cost and will it be on sale? And the sale is on 2nd Jan?

That reminds me of other 5g products, will they be on sale?

thnx
It will be $500 a copy for new purchase or 50% of that for those upgrading from V5. No 5G will ever be on sale. The sale is not set in stone this year yet, may not even happen, but we are more than likely going to have the sale sometime between Jan 1st and 3rd depending on specifics. If the sale happens this year, it will not be random, and it will be significantly different than before.
How does the upgrading actually work, do we have to first submit a ticket, to get a code which we use while purchasing or should we first purchase? I'm not sure yet if i should go for SM3 or AM6. I own both previous versions but im not sure which of the 2 gems i should put under my christmas tree Smile
I'm doing SM3 but wish I did Alpha Male first. Suggest AM6 before SM3.
Stratos, have you thought of switching over to AM6 when it's released?

Thanks

Fonzy
Yeah I have. I feel a bit embarrassed because I thought I was alpha "enough" to do Sm3 Smile I am guessing Shannon would have me stop, give a week or two for my mind to have a break and then do AM6 when it's ready. then back into SM3 or something else.
I don't say what I do about how and when to use these programs because it's fun for me to. I give these instructions because that is how to get the intended results. And yes, that is exactly what I would recommend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5