Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Please Help Me Choose (Stop Smoking 5G vs. US 4G & UM 4G)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the end of this week, I am going to quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for a period of 6 years. I discovered this site from my best friend who gave me his Quit Smoking 5G to try it out as a support in my journey to kill this devil :@ called Nicotine and his other 3000 brothers (chemicals) inside that cigarette. He never mentioned me that he used subliminals, he thought I would laugh or something, but I like these things very much. And I see that this company is literally the best out there.

Since I am running my own online business and various other online projects, I am more interested into Ultra Success & Ultra Motivation.

I know that I should use the Quit Smoking 5G subliminal pack for as much as 6 months, however I won't do that because I believe more in my will and the hate I developed for these cancer-sticks. I am better than these cigs. My idea was to use it only for like 1 month, and I know you will say that is not recommended, but that's what I really want. Why?

Because in January, after I'll finish with the Holidays rest and such, I want to buy and get pumped up and go long term (3-6 months) with Ultra Success 4G sub. and Ultra Motivation 4G sub. I know I should not mix any 5G product, so I won't; I also read that US 4G & UM 4G can be combined well Shy

I want to start long term with UM & US, and I'll even keep a journal for that which will stretch for a very long period of time. But I wonder, considering that I am very determined to try the US & UM, should I start with the US 4G from now and include UM after 3 weeks and ditch the Quit Smoking? I'm asking because I don't want to use Quit Smoking 5G product for such a long period of time, and I am aware that some smokers can return to their bad habits even after months Dodgy But I'll take my risks.

If any of you read all this, please suggest me your personal opinion.

PS I am very open(minded) to US & UM, I think I won't resist to it.

What should I do? Huh
I recommend Life Tune Up 3.0 5G. Why?

1. You want to Quit Smoking with your own will and don't want to use Stop Smoking 5G for long term. Fortunately in Life Tune Up 3.0 there is a component that increase your health.
  2. You want to improve your finances by using Ultra Success 4G. Fortunately (again) in Life Tune Up 3.0 there is a component of Success Programming, coupled with Winner's mindset and attitude, and Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude.
  3. You want to motivated. And, Life Tune Up 3.0 is included with Overcoming Procrastination, not directly hit the motivation though, but be a man who don't procrastinate is more productive.
  4. You want to use it in long term. Heck yeah!! LTU 5G in long term is absolutely the best choice, consider the other components included and the technology included Wink.

Pretty good to sum up my point huh Big Grin

Edo
wow Edo, thank you so much for such a wonderful reply. You seem that you understood me perfectly and didn't tried to tell me to change my mind about a decision, instead you offered me an alternative. I am thinking now to follow up with your recommendation, especially that it will blend perfectly to our New Year Resolution Wink

I was a bit hesitant about Stop Smoking 5.0, mostly because even if I want to quit smoking cigarettes, I don't want to quit smoking weed. I do it a few times every 2 months or so, so it's something that personally, for me, it helps on many plans Sad But I won't go much into that now. My point was that I was afraid that somehow it will affect that area as well, where smoking is included, although and even if I smoke my weed clean, with no tobacco added.

My friend told me to put money together and buy Ultra Success 4G (it's not very expensive I know), but I think now it's time to tel him about this thread and your post Blush He doesn't visit the forums, he is the kind of person who buys and do it, if I can say like that.

As a side question, would it be good if I would go 1 month on Ultra Success 4G and the next month I would start with Life Tune Up 3.0 5G? And we would only go with LTU 5G and quit US 4G because I know that 5G doesn't have to be mixed with anything else. I'm asking because I also want to find a solution that will satisfy me and him too Rolleyes
Thanks Wink

(12-11-2013, 05:33 AM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]As a side question, would it be good if I would go 1 month on Ultra Success 4G and the next month I would start with Life Tune Up 3.0 5G? And we would only go with LTU 5G and quit US 4G because I know that 5G doesn't have to be mixed with anything else. I'm asking because I also want to find a solution that will satisfy me and him too Rolleyes

If I were you, I won't do that. US 4G is manifestation type and it is require at least 6 month (the very least when you know what you want) or above 6 month (if you don't know what you want). Using it for 1 month will be wasting your time. A 1 month you want to put in US 4G if putted (oh, there is a word putted, LOL Big Grin) will trigger LTU even more (Check out Jonathan LTU journal and The Optimus Engine explanation).

But Hey, your time your money Smile

Edo
(12-11-2013, 02:10 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Wink

(12-11-2013, 05:33 AM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]As a side question, would it be good if I would go 1 month on Ultra Success 4G and the next month I would start with Life Tune Up 3.0 5G? And we would only go with LTU 5G and quit US 4G because I know that 5G doesn't have to be mixed with anything else. I'm asking because I also want to find a solution that will satisfy me and him too Rolleyes

If I were you, I won't do that. US 4G is manifestation type and it is require at least 6 month (the very least when you know what you want) or above 6 month (if you don't know what you want). Using it for 1 month will be wasting your time. A 1 month you want to put in US 4G if putted (oh, there is a word putted, LOL Big Grin) will trigger LTU even more (Check out Jonathan LTU journal and The Optimus Engine explanation).

But Hey, your time your money Smile

Edo

Davidoff I think you should try Life Tune up 3.0 first. When you have improved you overall emotional health, it's preety easy to practice abundance and manifestation. Currently, I am like so tuned in relationship, money, fitness and reading motivation. I have already created network with few Louise L hay certified practitioner and Fastereft practitioner. My plan is to listen LTU 3.0 at least for 7 8 months .

Only procrastination hasn't improved yet .

affirmation(subliminal)+action = miracle Wink

Enjoy Wink
I'll joining your journey Jonathan on March 2014, after I've done AM 5.0.

Keep up explaining your method to boost LTU 3.0 5G.

Edo
(12-11-2013, 02:10 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]1 month you want to put in US 4G if putted will trigger LTU even more

So this is a good thing actually, right? Because from what you said, it makes it (LTU) more effective on a certain scale ~

(12-11-2013, 04:05 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]Davidoff I think you should try Life Tune up 3.0 first. When you have improved you overall emotional health, it's pretty easy to practice abundance and manifestation.

I think this makes sense now. It's like if I go this route, and fix most of the little things 'here & there' and I will be like a version 2.0 of myself, after that if I will want to go for example after 6 months with AM, it might blend much better, right? That's it.

Thank you both edo and jonathan! Big Grin Now I know what to do. I might as well start a journey too. See you both around in 2014 ^^

EDIT 2: Just want to add that, in January I will start with LTU, this will be my choice and I'll 'corrupt' my friend about this Smile

Oh, and I know that it's a bit off-topic and it's too far ahead in time (this question), but just out of curiosity, would you guys recommend me after 6 months of this, (and a break of 1 month ofc) to go with ASC or AM? Both products interests me, ASC seems great, but I think that AM covers ASC somewhat. That's all. Thank you once again edo & jona'
(12-12-2013, 12:34 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]So this is a good thing actually, right? Because from what you said, it makes it (LTU) more effective on a certain scale ~

Yes, doing LTU is a good thing, it'll be more effective on a certain scale rather than doing US 4G.

(12-12-2013, 12:34 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]I think this makes sense now. It's like if I go this route, and fix most of the little things 'here & there' and I will be like a version 2.0 of myself, after that if I will want to go for example after 6 months with AM, it might blend much better, right? That's it.

Thank you both edo and jonathan! Big Grin Now I know what to do. I might as well start a journey too. See you both around in 2014 ^^

EDIT 2: Just want to add that, in January I will start with LTU, this will be my choice and I'll 'corrupt' my friend about this Smile

Oh, and I know that it's a bit off-topic and it's too far ahead in time (this question), but just out of curiosity, would you guys recommend me after 6 months of this, (and a break of 1 month ofc) to go with ASC or AM? Both products interests me, ASC seems great, but I think that AM covers ASC somewhat. That's all. Thank you once again edo & jona'

Glad that I helped, oh, it's Edo by the way Big Grin

6 - 8 Months of LTU is great, yes, truly great. After done LTU, take a break 3/4 weeks and then, AM 6.0. BUM!! Your life will be extraordinary!!

Edo Wink
(12-10-2013, 01:08 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of this week, I am going to quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for a period of 6 years. I discovered this site from my best friend who gave me his Quit Smoking 5G to try it out as a support in my journey to kill this devil :@ called Nicotine and his other 3000 brothers (chemicals) inside that cigarette. He never mentioned me that he used subliminals, he thought I would laugh or something, but I like these things very much. And I see that this company is literally the best out there.

Since I am running my own online business and various other online projects, I am more interested into Ultra Success & Ultra Motivation.

I know that I should use the Quit Smoking 5G subliminal pack for as much as 6 months, however I won't do that because I believe more in my will and the hate I developed for these cancer-sticks. I am better than these cigs. My idea was to use it only for like 1 month, and I know you will say that is not recommended, but that's what I really want. Why?

Because in January, after I'll finish with the Holidays rest and such, I want to buy and get pumped up and go long term (3-6 months) with Ultra Success 4G sub. and Ultra Motivation 4G sub. I know I should not mix any 5G product, so I won't; I also read that US 4G & UM 4G can be combined well Shy

I want to start long term with UM & US, and I'll even keep a journal for that which will stretch for a very long period of time. But I wonder, considering that I am very determined to try the US & UM, should I start with the US 4G from now and include UM after 3 weeks and ditch the Quit Smoking? I'm asking because I don't want to use Quit Smoking 5G product for such a long period of time, and I am aware that some smokers can return to their bad habits even after months Dodgy But I'll take my risks.

If any of you read all this, please suggest me your personal opinion.

PS I am very open(minded) to US & UM, I think I won't resist to it.

What should I do? Huh

Why is it... why, oh why... that IF I can get a smoker to use SSF, they almost invariably refuse to use it according to the directions? As if I don't know what I'm doing in having spent years (literally years) designing this program and researching how to make it work.

It is designed in a very specific way to be used in a very specific way to achieve very specific results. If you don't use it as instructed, it cannot have the intended results. Period.

Read the instructions, and follow them. Or, keep smoking and suffering trying to quit. Your choice. But if you want to quit, instead of pause and repeat, you have to use the program according to the directions. Which you must read and understand first. I say that because it's obvious you haven't read them, or understood them if you did.
(12-17-2013, 11:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it... why, oh why...

This made me feel bad Sad I thought I read the instructions and I don't know why I also thought that I have to listen to it for 6 months, for sure it's because I got confused with it while reading through the forum at 5 AM while sleepy..

Shannon I'm sorry, and I see that you want to help and with all my shame I'll tell what I was doing right now, and I will stop with my way and continue the right way.

I thought that each stage was supposed to be used for 1 month, instead of 2 weeks, so there's a total of 12 weeks, which sounds more lovely to me.

I was stupid and selfish enough to want compress all 6 stages in 1 month, as 5 days per stage. So far, I've reached in day 7-8, thus Stage 2. Sad But I will return to Stage 1 and continue each stage for 2 weeks.

I realize that it's working!! As I was forced to quit it for like 3 weeks this summer (something minor), I went through cravings, irritability, intense dizziness and so on.

But now even if I'm only passing into my second week of smoke free, I can say that I barely have cravings, or if I have, they pass quite fast. I was even out at a cafe with friends, and although the craving giggled me a bit at first, something inside me was very fond to be against it, or in other words it is like I was never a smoker. (sometimes I try to fool myself when I have these cravings, that I am not a smoker and that these are some flu symptoms or something~ mindfulness trick )

Yes, I do sleep sometimes during the day too after I started listening to the subs, and had very vivid dreams (although I always have them, this time it was more intense), so it's a sign that is working. And to be honest, I listen to the supraliminals (ultrasonic ones more often than the masked ones).

BUT, as you said, you're doing your work since ages, and I'm thinking that if I won't respect what you built, later on it won't work as great as it works right now.

And I decided, I'm going to follow the instructions, so is it okay if I return to stage 1 although now I'm in the middle of stage 2 when I was supposed to... you know.. Blush

I respect your work and now I know that you know best and I should've know that. That's what I really forgot when I took that decision to go with SSF for only 1 month, thinking that the big cravings will last for 2-3-4 weeks max and after that "i'll manage it". But you are right, most people start smoking again after quitting in the timespan of 3-5 months, so I should stick with your instructions. Shy

If you wonder why I didn't wanted to follow up with SSF, it was because I wanted to use my time with the other products, like LTU. But since I quite smoking, I already see how damn big are my energy levels right now, my appetite is bigger and I love that, breathing easier, not getting tired as fast from doing something etc taste, smell improved, skin starts to look younger and such.

And I realize, that in order to change myself into a better version, I have to firstly get rid of the bad habits to make room for the good ones to come. Sometimes, you can't have both. But one thing I really want to know, is this going to affect me from smoking weed too? (every 2 months)

Thank you Shannon!

PS My last cig was on December 13th 2013 (last Friday), so tomorrow I'll make 1 week of being clean. I know that most might say that this is nothing, but oh well.. I barely had cravings, seemed easy too.. for a smoker who smoked 18-20 strong cigs per day for 6 years. Oh.. idea! I'm going to do a journal! =)
I'm not trying to make you feel bad. It's just very frustrating for me to have gone through such effort to make a program that works, and the responses have been that either people don't want to use it, or they insist on ignoring the instructions. The design of the program is what it is because my research, interviews and experiments (and successful results) all point to this being how to make it happen, and permanently so.

One of the biggest problems smokers have is that "quitting" doesn't mean they actually stop. If you stop smoking, you are no longer a smoker. You're either a nonsmoker, or an ex-smoker. But these days, "I quit smoking" doesn't mean a damned thing. Just ask any smoker over 18 how many times they have quit smoking, and you'll see my point. Quitting means you stop. What 99% of smokers do is pause for a while, not quit.

My program is designed to get you to stop smoking... and make that a permanent change. Stopping without making it permanent is not stopping, it's pausing. That's one of the biggest things I learned about how smoking works while I was doing my development: Getting a smoker to stop smoking is only part of the task. Turning them into a permanent ex-smoker is an entirely different thing.

If all we were trying to accomplish was "quitting", then a month or two would be fine for most people. But we don't want to pause the addiction, we want to erase it forever. That requires a lot more time. That's why each stage is to be used for 32 days straight, without interruption.

Another important thing is that for most smokers, quitting cold turkey is very stressful, and stress is what? A primary trigger to smoke. That's why the program is designed to be used while you smoke as you please. It will turn the addiction off, and you'll stop without stress, and then over time, the program will erase all the social hypnosis that causes a "smoker who quit" to start up again, and replace it with new beliefs that turn a "smoker who quit" into "a non-smoker".

What do smokers do? They smoke, of course. And what don't non-smokers do? Smoke, of course. That's an important part of the equation.

If you've successfully quit smoking already, it's probably not a good idea to start smoking again and allow the program to quit you again... just keep going with the program as you are, having stopped. But you need to start over on Stage 1 and run this program for 32 days per stage as if you just started using it for the first time. This is a very important program, and it needs to be used properly.

And by all means, please do keep a journal. I would appreciate having some feedback on the forum for those who are interested in the program from a point of view other than Patti's. :-) Nobody seems to want to post about this program.
(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]and the responses have been that either people don't want to use it, or they insist on ignoring the instructions.

This would be my reason: once I discovered this Subliminal Pandora Box (your site with all your products), time starts to become very valued in connection to my/our future. Even if I was interested in some assist to stop smoking for good and something for motivation, I feel that I want to go with LTU with all my heart because it suits perfectly to my personal continuous growth especially in this moment; and I'm not a stubborn, but that's what I need more right now, to assist me with my Life Changing "campaign" that includes doing meditation, going to gym + cardio, getting richer in the upcoming months from my Internet Marketing career, eating healthier, fixing some other problems, buy my own house and stop with renting apartments (I'm 25 years old) etc., doing cold showers for all the benefices etc.., LTU was just on time!

Because I have such a big desire and ambition that grow bigger and bigger, especially in the last year, now I feel that I'm transforming already and the idea of loosing the cigarettes was just a matter of time on my list, therefore this rock in my way called Nicotine, should be 'killed' by my ambition and my strong decision.

But you gave me doubts now, because I know that it might be possible that if things would be too hard for me too handle and I will be in the middle of LTU, I will say in my mind that I did a bad call and that I should've go with SSF... And also, there's one more thing I still don't know about SSF. Since it refers to smoking, if I will smoke weed with no tobacco, isn't that going to alter the programming somehow?

I feel very bad right now, because I am disappointing you. And I want to try to go without SSF, just cold turkey and replace cravings with the thought that I could have a small MJ joint with no tobacco, waiting me just before going to bed in the end of the day.

To be honest, I become very irascible right-right now (a symptom of withdrawal) just from this simple thought. Because you gave me all the reasons in the world and explained it to me why I should go with SSF, but another part of me that was sticking with my self-growth plan, is still excited about blending myself with the LTU program. I am so mad, because I know that deep down inside me I want to go with LTU, even if I know that SSF is starting to work for a start (actually how many smokers from all this world have the same opportunity as I have right now? To know exactly about your product and technology.. but Many are skeptical, many don't know.. and I should be very happy..)

And this makes me so upset.. I wanted LTU because it has Self-Discipline in there among some other related things, and it's something to help me want to help me with my productivity and motivation.

(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the biggest problems smokers have is that "quitting" doesn't mean they actually stop. If you stop smoking, you are no longer a smoker. You're either a nonsmoker, or an ex-smoker. But these days, "I quit smoking" doesn't mean a damned thing. Just ask any smoker over 18 how many times they have quit smoking, and you'll see my point. Quitting means you stop. What 99% of smokers do is pause for a while, not quit.

You are very right in here. I have a few friends who are exactly this type that you describe, saying that they will quit soon, or that they should, or just quitting for a few days just to get back. From a personal perspective, I never wanted or said that I want to quit, I actually enjoyed it, but I realized more and more how pointless that was.

I am trying not to think about this as that I am doing a sacrifice/quit/give up on something, but more thinking that I am acquiring something, (re)gaining something, which is energy, stamina, better skin, smell, taste, breath, penis up awake in every morning like a hammer since I quit smoking, and I feel healthier. Based on these things is what motivates me enough to not touch them again.

A part of me wishes to go with SSF for the sake of your effort and because I feel like disappointing you for not doing it, because this is a very sensible topic, and I'm sure that you put more than hard work in it. It's strange because right now I am on the supraliminal of Stage 1 of SSF and I am still undecided. When I will be on my 3rd month and Stage 3, let's say I won't smoke nor have cravings.. I wouldn't be motivated enough to keep listening, knowing that it covers only this topics of stopping smoking, although it is very naive because stopping smoking is something very tricky! While on LTU, I would be much more motivated to listen to it "all day long", excited about it and also pumping a lot of self-driven placebo effect during all this time, besides the real gain of using the subs.

It's like I'm asking for your permission, that's how much undecided I am... I have to finish a hard project in 3 days with limited time, and here I am writing all these, making me more frustrated because I wrote way too much, that I should pay someone just to read all this...

(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My program is designed to get you to stop smoking... and make that a permanent change. Stopping without making it permanent is not stopping, it's pausing. That's one of the biggest things I learned about how smoking works while I was doing my development: Getting a smoker to stop smoking is only part of the task. Turning them into a permanent ex-smoker is an entirely different thing.

If all we were trying to accomplish was "quitting", then a month or two would be fine for most people. But we don't want to pause the addiction, we want to erase it forever. That requires a lot more time. That's why each stage is to be used for 32 days straight, without interruption.

This makes me think.. because what you are talking about is on a whole new level..
I asked many ex-smokers who stopped for 7 months, 1 year and 2 years ~ and most told me that that burden inside the chest similar to a craving will last about 1 month and a half. But they say that sometimes they feel like the would like to burn one up, but they don't. Will SSF also make me not even think about wanting to burn one up? Is it going to erase it forever if followed accordingly to the instructions?

(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Another important thing is that for most smokers, quitting cold turkey is very stressful, and stress is what? A primary trigger to smoke. That's why the program is designed to be used while you smoke as you please. It will turn the addiction off, and you'll stop without stress, and then over time, the program will erase all the social hypnosis that causes a "smoker who quit" to start up again, and replace it with new beliefs that turn a "smoker who quit" into "a non-smoker".

Oh.. this just answered my above question.

(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you've successfully quit smoking already, it's probably not a good idea to start smoking again and allow the program to quit you again... just keep going with the program as you are, having stopped. But you need to start over on Stage 1 and run this program for 32 days per stage as if you just started using it for the first time. This is a very important program, and it needs to be used properly.

I have the SSF 5.0 version and it states the following in instructions:

5. Play Stage 1 of the program through speakers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 weeks (14
days) straight in your bedroom, so that whenever you are in your bedroom, you are being
exposed automatically.

7. When you have finished the first two weeks, switch to the next stage and repeat the process.

In there it says that each stage should have 2 weeks, for a total of 12 weeks, not 32 days. Is the 32 days for the version 6.0?

(12-19-2013, 09:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]And by all means, please do keep a journal. I would appreciate having some feedback on the forum for those who are interested in the program from a point of view other than Patti's. :-) Nobody seems to want to post about this program.

I don't know Shannon.. the reason why I was also able last summer to "quit" for 3 weeks somewhat easy was because I wasn't thinking about cigarettes at all, I simply didn't thought of them and I was ignoring cravings, but I did had them too.

Everything was good and smooth until yesterday and today especially in the moments when I was/am writing this thread. It would do more harm to me to keep a journal, I would have to think about cigarettes so often and so detailed.. it's already bad right now.

I am sorry to disappoint you Shannon, but I think that keeping a journal would do more harm than good for me, because as you see I am talking too much already and if I would do a journal on SSF, it would make me think about cigarettes much more... and every memory can lead to certain thoughts which furthermore can give birth to impulse thoughts of smoking a quicky. And I know that a 6 month journal from me, well detailed, could help so many other people..

As a final conclusion, I think that Stop Smoking Forever is working, and everyone that isn't interested in all the other sub. programs for the next 6 months, should go with it all the way. I explained above why I want to go with something else.. however, if I will fail, I will go with SSF 6 months.. and it depends when, in case of if, because if I'll start with LTU and have 1 month+, I'll have to finish it... I'm very confused and frustrated about these choices of SSF vs LTU, that it makes me go insane already and it starts to trigger the withdrawal symptoms Sad

Does it mean that if I don't want to go with SSF that I don't want to stop smoking so badly? And that is obvious how much and serious I am about my self-growth project that I prefer LTU over the SSF? I still wonder... I'm out.. it's already getting worse to think about these choices. Funny thing is how right now I have Stage 1 SSF on repeat... knowing very well that it assists me, yet taking it for granted like a fool.

I'm sorry Shannon Sad I don't know.
Welcome to the forum Davidoff! Looking forward to read your results with either of these programs. I say you should ask yourself which one is more beneficial for you in regards to the future and then stick with that. Time flies when you start seeing results and you'll be focusing on another area for improvement in no time.Smile

Thanks

Fonzy
Quote:But you gave me doubts now, because I know that it might be possible that if things would be too hard for me too handle and I will be in the middle of LTU, I will say in my mind that I did a bad call and that I should've go with SSF... And also, there's one more thing I still don't know about SSF. Since it refers to smoking, if I will smoke weed with no tobacco, isn't that going to alter the programming somehow?

I feel very bad right now, because I am disappointing you. And I want to try to go without SSF, just cold turkey and replace cravings with the thought that I could have a small MJ joint with no tobacco, waiting me just before going to bed in the end of the day.

Let's start from the beginning. I'm here to help. Not force this on you, not guilt trip you, not make you do anything. IF you choose to use the SSF program, then you have to use it properly. If you prefer to use something else, then that's your decision, and it is not my place to tell you which program to use, with the exception of when one program must be used before another - such as AM needing to be used before WM or SM.

You have no reason to feel guilty. It's your choice. I provide the tools, you choose what to do with them. You're an adult. You can do as you please.

Quote:To be honest, I become very irascible right-right now (a symptom of withdrawal) just from this simple thought. Because you gave me all the reasons in the world and explained it to me why I should go with SSF, but another part of me that was sticking with my self-growth plan, is still excited about blending myself with the LTU program. I am so mad, because I know that deep down inside me I want to go with LTU, even if I know that SSF is starting to work for a start (actually how many smokers from all this world have the same opportunity as I have right now? To know exactly about your product and technology.. but Many are skeptical, many don't know.. and I should be very happy..)

I'm explaining why IF you use SSF, it must be used properly. Not why you should use it over something else. That's your choice, not mine. One of the biggest reasons people smoke, even when they don't want to consciously, is because they're resisting someone who is telling them not to. I don't care to play that game, because it only leads to people smoking more. Which is why you had the symptoms of withdrawal pop up when you thought I was telling you what to do.

Quote:I am trying not to think about this as that I am doing a sacrifice/quit/give up on something, but more thinking that I am acquiring something, (re)gaining something, which is energy, stamina, better skin, smell, taste, breath, penis up awake in every morning like a hammer since I quit smoking, and I feel healthier. Based on these things is what motivates me enough to not touch them again.

Do you understand that as a smoker, you're always trying to get back to the state that a non-smoker is always in? Each time you have a cigarette, that's what it does. It returns you to where you were before you started smoking. And then, the nicotine makes you feel worse and worse until you have another dose.

So you're not giving up anything by quitting. You're freeing yourself of the constant cycle of being dragged into discomfort by nicotine withdrawl, only to return to where you were before you started smoking by having that cigarette! "Giving up something" is one of the biggest misconceptions that keeps smokers smoking. I as a nonsmoker don't need a cigarette to be happy, peaceful, calm, relaxed, concentrate, etc. Why then do you, as a smoker, need nicotine to achieve those things? Because instead of making you more focused, happy, calm, etc. nicotine actually takes those things away from you - and when you have another dose, you return to where you were before you were a smoker. But because the removal is so subtle, and the dosing so obvious, it seems to be that nicotine is giving you what it's actually taking away.

Quote:A part of me wishes to go with SSF for the sake of your effort and because I feel like disappointing you for not doing it, because this is a very sensible topic, and I'm sure that you put more than hard work in it. It's strange because right now I am on the supraliminal of Stage 1 of SSF and I am still undecided. When I will be on my 3rd month and Stage 3, let's say I won't smoke nor have cravings.. I wouldn't be motivated enough to keep listening, knowing that it covers only this topics of stopping smoking, although it is very naive because stopping smoking is something very tricky! While on LTU, I would be much more motivated to listen to it "all day long", excited about it and also pumping a lot of self-driven placebo effect during all this time, besides the real gain of using the subs.

You cannot stop smoking for me. Or anyone else, for that matter. It has to be you doing it for you. Otherwise you'll resist it and try to blame me or someone else for the suffering that your resistance will generate. I want the best for you, and all smokers, and I would love to see every smoker in the world become a permanent ex smoker, but it's not my choice. It's your choice. I can only provide you with the tools. You are not disappointing me. I only want you to follow the directions if and when you do use it.

Quote:It's like I'm asking for your permission, that's how much undecided I am... I have to finish a hard project in 3 days with limited time, and here I am writing all these, making me more frustrated because I wrote way too much, that I should pay someone just to read all this...

You don't need my permission to do as you please, or not.

Quote:This makes me think.. because what you are talking about is on a whole new level..
I asked many ex-smokers who stopped for 7 months, 1 year and 2 years ~ and most told me that that burden inside the chest similar to a craving will last about 1 month and a half. But they say that sometimes they feel like the would like to burn one up, but they don't. Will SSF also make me not even think about wanting to burn one up? Is it going to erase it forever if followed accordingly to the instructions?

Used properly, the program stops the ingestion of nicotine and then over time completely erases the addiction, as long as:

A) you use it long enough, and
B) you aren't stubborn as hell and fighting it tooth and nail the whole time because you're convinced I'm trying to force it on you, or something else equally ridiculous.

The people who have used this program long enough, who are not fighting it tooth and nail the whole time because they're convinced I am trying to force them to do something (Patti, I'm looking at you) and who follow the directions, find that at the end, they're non-smokers. And non-smokers don't want to smoke.

Those cravings exist because you have subconscious programming that creates them. After just 14 days without nicotine, it's no longer in your body, and after that point, it cannot create cravings. The cravings that happen after that point are due to social hypnosis. (Look in our FAQ for more about that little gem.) The program overwrites that social hypnosis and replaces it with the truth, which makes permanently quitting effortless.

Quote:I have the SSF 5.0 version and it states the following in instructions:

5. Play Stage 1 of the program through speakers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 2 weeks (14
days) straight in your bedroom, so that whenever you are in your bedroom, you are being
exposed automatically.

7. When you have finished the first two weeks, switch to the next stage and repeat the process.

In there it says that each stage should have 2 weeks, for a total of 12 weeks, not 32 days. Is the 32 days for the version 6.0?

The initial release of Stop Smoking V5 did specify 2 weeks per stage. However, we discovered that the correct amount of time to use the program for, for best results, is 32 days per stage. When that was discovered, the instructions were amended. You're also using an old out of date version of the program. It's now a single stage 5G and uses much more advanced technology in Version 7.0. Version 5 will work also. Just have to use the program for 6 months, regardless.

Quote:Everything was good and smooth until yesterday and today especially in the moments when I was/am writing this thread. It would do more harm to me to keep a journal, I would have to think about cigarettes so often and so detailed.. it's already bad right now.

Then don't keep a journal.

Quote:I am sorry to disappoint you Shannon, but I think that keeping a journal would do more harm than good for me, because as you see I am talking too much already and if I would do a journal on SSF, it would make me think about cigarettes much more... and every memory can lead to certain thoughts which furthermore can give birth to impulse thoughts of smoking a quicky. And I know that a 6 month journal from me, well detailed, could help so many other people..

No disappointment. You're blowing this way out of proportion because you feel guilty for smoking, and you're apparently used to people giving you guilt trips over it. You won't get that from me. You're welcome to do as you please. But IF and when you do use the program, just make sure to use it for 32 days per stage.

Quote:Does it mean that if I don't want to go with SSF that I don't want to stop smoking so badly? And that is obvious how much and serious I am about my self-growth project that I prefer LTU over the SSF? I still wonder... I'm out.. it's already getting worse to think about these choices. Funny thing is how right now I have Stage 1 SSF on repeat... knowing very well that it assists me, yet taking it for granted like a fool.

I'm sorry Shannon Sad I don't know.

You cannot succeed at quitting by stressing yourself out. You also don't need my permission to do as you please. You're an adult. Don't apologize for doing what you want as an adult. If you want to do LTU now, then by all means. It is not my place to tell you when to use SSF or when to stop smoking.
Pages: 1 2