Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Different benefits from silent tracks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure I read that there are different benefits from silent tracks.
Would it be worth listening to a loop of both an audible track and a silent track?
Different benefits from the silent tracks? There shouldn't be. It's the same thing, delivered in a slightly different way. Some prefer ultrasonic, some prefer masked. You can use both formats together if you like too.
(12-08-2013, 07:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Different benefits from the silent tracks? There shouldn't be. It's the same thing, delivered in a slightly different way. Some prefer ultrasonic, some prefer masked. You can use both formats together if you like too.

so there is no problem listening to your masked and silent version simultaneously? if so, could it enhance or speed up one's results?
bump my last post top re: i hv 2 ipod docs. can i use the same sub on both, one playing masked and other ultrasilent?
(12-09-2013, 02:07 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC from your posts ultrasonic is 20% more powerful.

You need to provide references, because I don't recall ever saying that. Ultrasonics are much louder, and volume does seem to affect impact, but at the same time, reports generally suggest that the two different formats have the same effectiveness.

Quote:so there is no problem listening to your masked and silent version simultaneously? if so, could it enhance or speed up one's results?

Don't try to use two subliminals simultaneously, even if they are two different formats of the same program. If you do that, and the timing is even the slightest fraction off, you'll overload your brain and make yourself exhausted while getting zero benefit. Aligning the audio properly is not something that is easily done with the levels of complexity I am dealing with.

If I was ready to be doing that and releasing it, I would already be doing it.

That said, what few experiments I have done that seem to have turned out properly do suggest that it has an enhancing effect. But there's too much work to do right now for me to be fiddling with it at this time.
(12-08-2013, 07:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Different benefits from the silent tracks? There shouldn't be. It's the same thing, delivered in a slightly different way. Some prefer ultrasonic, some prefer masked. You can use both formats together if you like too.

Hi Shannon. I'm new and would like it if you could answer my questions. Now sure how I can send a private PM. It's urgent.