Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using AM 5.0 while using other brainwave entrainment products...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I am currently at stage 5 of AM5.0. After viewing through Jay Diesel's website on "how to get girls" he also recommends using brainwave entrainment product such as brain evolution system.

I have taken his advice and started using this product. According to the website it is supposed to make your mind "sharper" and with more focus. However, by the second day of using it, which is today, I have found that although I start to have more "clarity" in my mind, I have also went back to the old patterns, which = getting more emotional and sensitive at unnecessary matters, like from someone's stare and comments.

I am not sure if I should keep listening to it because I don't want it to ruin the progress AM has done for me. Shannon only says not to use subliminal messages by other companies, but I don't remember clearly if he has also said that not to use brainwave entrainment as well.

I hope to get Shannon's view on this, as well as everyone else's.
I cannot know what that program is designed to do or what it does. BWE generally should be safe to use with subliminals - but beyond that I cannot comment. It's not my program, or product. You'll have to figure this one out yourself.
I am using Brain Evolution System with subs and both are working perfectly.

Remember, fear is the main cause of lack of focus. So when they say that your mind will be more sharp and focused, it will be because the program forces you to release all the stored fear and negative emotions. Due to this, resistance will come up specially in the form of fear, anxiety and restlessness. Combine that with the resistance you will be getting from AM5 and you get the idea of what you are going to feel.
(12-02-2013, 09:11 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I am currently at stage 5 of AM5.0. After viewing through Jay Diesel's website on "how to get girls" he also recommends using brainwave entrainment product such as brain evolution system.

I have taken his advice and started using this product. According to the website it is supposed to make your mind "sharper" and with more focus. However, by the second day of using it, which is today, I have found that although I start to have more "clarity" in my mind, I have also went back to the old patterns, which = getting more emotional and sensitive at unnecessary matters, like from someone's stare and comments.

I am not sure if I should keep listening to it because I don't want it to ruin the progress AM has done for me. Shannon only says not to use subliminal messages by other companies, but I don't remember clearly if he has also said that not to use brainwave entrainment as well.

I was curious to how was your experience using Am5 and brainev. I'm afraid of using brainev and Am, I don't plan on using it if they're negative results
(05-01-2015, 01:15 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]

I was curious to how was your experience using Am5 and brainev. I'm afraid of using brainev and Am, I don't plan on using it if they're negative results

I have done it am6+brainev and it was no issue
(05-01-2015, 02:11 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2015, 01:15 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]

I have done it am6+brainev and it was no issue

I couldn't find your Am6 journal. How was your journey? Did you feel like you completed all Am6 benefits? I don't want to slow the progress of Am