Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Skepticism about subliminal messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

At first, English is not my native language, so if I made some gramatical mistakes, sorry. Big Grin

I founded this forum 3 days ago, and I'm really skeptical about this.
At first, I believed that subliminal messages can work, but now I can't say that I dont believe, but just I'm not so sure about it.

I posted this "subliminal project" on some other forums from my country (native), and some people said that this is 100% lie. Some of them said that for successful results you must watch video and listen at the same time, and only in that way these subliminal messages will have some effect on the person who is listening and watching that video.

I read a lot of journeys on this forum and I was really suprised in a positive way, but some guy on the other community told me that is possible that Admin is deleting bad experiences and leaving just the good ones, just to sell the product and prove that it really works, but in reality - it doesn't.

I downloaded ASC 5G and I want to try it, but I'm not sure about it and I'm very skeptical about these subliminal messages.
Hello,

welcome to the forum. There are many repeat customers here, myself included and we are repeat customers for a reason.

You said you downloaded ASC 5g, so what are you waiting for? Give it a try, then you will know if they work or not instead of relying on other people to tell you.
(12-01-2013, 11:16 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

welcome to the forum. There are many repeat customers here, myself included and we are repeat customers for a reason.

You said you downloaded ASC 5g, so what are you waiting for? Give it a try, then you will know if they work or not instead of relying on other people to tell you.

I'm currently listening the ASC so, we will see.
(12-01-2013, 07:57 AM)exampLe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

At first, English is not my native language, so if I made some gramatical mistakes, sorry. Big Grin

I founded this forum 3 days ago, and I'm really skeptical about this.
At first, I believed that subliminal messages can work, but now I can't say that I dont believe, but just I'm not so sure about it.

I posted this "subliminal project" on some other forums from my country (native), and some people said that this is 100% lie. Some of them said that for successful results you must watch video and listen at the same time, and only in that way these subliminal messages will have some effect on the person who is listening and watching that video.

I read a lot of journeys on this forum and I was really suprised in a positive way, but some guy on the other community told me that is possible that Admin is deleting bad experiences and leaving just the good ones, just to sell the product and prove that it really works, but in reality - it doesn't.

I downloaded ASC 5G and I want to try it, but I'm not sure about it and I'm very skeptical about these subliminal messages.

You've got to be kidding me. You think we're deleting negative messages? Look around. They're there. Not everyone gets the results they want, and we make no effort to delete those posts. You haven't done your homework... read the forum.

To set you straight, there are exceedingly few people in the world who know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to subliminals. I can assure you that whomever told you that you can only get results from watching video and listening to audio at the same time is not one of them.

The fact is, you're dealing with fear, and that's normal. Fear of the unknown is perfectly normal. But if you look at everything logically, you have to conclude that the programs we offer do work. And if you need a hand understanding why, I'll spell it out for you.

If my programs did not work, why would we have several of them available for free so you can try before you buy? If they didn't work, that would expose that fact and we would never make money.

If my programs did not work, could we really charge for them what we do and stay in business with such a generous refund policy? Hell no.

If my programs didn't work, would we have ANY positive responses on the forum? Not unless I posted them myself. Aside from that killing my reputation, which would sink the business immediately, if you think I have time for pulling crap like that, you're crazy.

We don't remove negative posts because:

1. We don't have time for it. We're pretty busy around here.
2. We want to know when it doesn't work, and understand why, so we can work on making it better if it is a fault of the program.
3. We know the programs work.

So you're welcome to try ASC, it's free. We have a number of people on here who started off skeptics, and ended up accepting the validity of the programs. Or you can just stay afraid and believe whatever you like, and not use it. Your choice. But we don't hide the negatives. Go read. You'll see.
Thanks for reply. I didn't said that this doesn't work, I said that someone else said it and because of that I'm a little skeptical but that's all. Again, I didn't said that you are deleting negative posts, someone else did (and he was wrong, obviously). I'm listening the ASC while writing this so I will not say that it doesn't or does work because I never tried it.
I am "open minded" about this so I will give it a try...and thanks again for reply, I appreciate it.
Open minded skeptics are welcome. Just let the program show you what it can do. We wouldn't get far if they didn't work.
I have one more question. I'm using ASC 5g for 2 days and I know that 5g programs cannot be used at the same time with another program. Now, for example, if I want to start with Alpha Male program and stop using ASC, how long I must wait until I can use Alpha Male?
AM may be upgraded a bit later than the 11th, but I'm working as fast as I can maintain the necessary quality assurance. I have two stages down and five to go, and it takes a day per stage to build and fully process. I've just had to push everyone and everything out and lock the door behind them so I can work.

If you're willing to wait, AM6 is magnificent. It's also going to be $500 a copy, unless you're eligible for the 50% upgrade discount... AM5 will be going away when AM6 comes out. If you start with AM5, you'll need to buy the whole set soon, or it'll be gone. Starting AM5 Stage 1/2/whatever and then switching in the middle is a BAD idea. It will ultimately end up costing you more to get AM5 and upgrade, than to wait for AM6.

I am fully planning and expecting for AM6 to be the last release of AM.