Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Effects on non-native English speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I just recently discovered these subliminal recordings and downloaded the free ASC program. I live in Europe and was wondering how much more difficult will it be for a non-native English speaker to get the benefits of these programs? Obviously it depends.. Personally, I communicate in English weekly (weekly hobby) and almost everything I read, watch or listen to is in English.

Shannon says that the subliminals require 100% brainpower. I was wondering if this is due to it being difficult to decode or extract the messages from the audio, or does he mean something else?

Also, me and a few friends of mine just started learning hypnosis. Actually, I stumbled upon this site by googling about hypnosis Smile It's mostly for curiosity, learning a new skill, learning to be authorative and lead, etc. We might give 1-2 suggestions/session, mut mostly its about just achieving (a deeeeeeperrr) trance, stage hypnosis tricks and hopefully giving my FB some tingling sensations at some point Wink Not sure what to make of interference with these subliminals?
Your English is far and away good enough to get full results. My experiments, observations and reports that I have seen suggest that subconsciously, we know a lot more of any given language that we have been exposed to than we realize.

As for 100% brain power, it's not brain power. The 5G uses 100% of your subliminal (subconscious) input channels audially (hearing subconsciously). It actually doesn't use 100% of your brain power. The bottleneck is your ears. Your brain can actually do more than I can get through that bottleneck.
Ok, thank you Gentlemen! I guess its just weird that I can't hear anything conciously, so I start wondering how difficult it actually is for my subconcious to hear the messages.. But anyway, I'll continue testing and then I'll know!