Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW + ASC + OGSF in 5G single stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anybody else interested in a single stage program with BIATBW + ASC + OGSF built in it?
Any more ideas what to include?
My plan would be a program that makes you self confident, fearless and attractive/sexy.
Maybe AM6 would be the better program for that, but it's not intended to make you more sexy afaik. And a single stage would be great cause you can extend it to 9 month or stop it after 3.

If enough people are interested, it won't be a custom, so it's more like 90$ than 450$.
Yes, that's good. Include DAOS also and put exclusive technologies in it. But, comparing it with AM 6.0/SM 3.0/WM 3.0 they will be truly will be the better options. And if you want it in single stage Life Tune Up 3.0 cover all of those thing. Especially in sexy part why? Mature, Wisdom, and taking care of one's health is sexy not only to girls but also with men. Plus it is included with positivity, gratitude and success mindset. A true optimist is naturally attractive and sezy.

Not trying to discourage you. Just think about it.

*Shannon please answer my question, "is it okay for LTU 3.0 5G exposed to my little sister who's 5 years old?"

Edo
I fully support this subliminal coming out. Although I do believe Shannon stated that he wants to upgrade AOS and BIABW to 5G status anyway due to complaints about the lack of clear cut results. Either way, I think we're good. The thing is that we don't know what Shannon's going to work on first. Is he going to do custom orders first after AM6.0 or is he going to keep on building?

Da world is on edge. Tongue
I had a similar idea here: Post 9
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Male-s...rmance-sub
Having just started LTU3.0, I thought it was a great idea to combine a few subs into the single-stage LTU sub. There is less distracting thoughts about which other subs one might want to switch to. So, you just focus on the one sub for longer. Also, less scope for error than a multi-stage set, because you do not have to play for exactly 32 days, then switch to the next stage.

For the multi-purpose single-stage sub "Of interest to men", including NSFM would be the icing on the cake. Having PE would be the cherry on top of the icing!
(11-23-2013, 02:13 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Is anybody else interested in a single stage program with BIATBW + ASC + OGSF built in it?
Any more ideas what to include?
My plan would be a program that makes you self confident, fearless and attractive/sexy.
Maybe AM6 would be the better program for that, but it's not intended to make you more sexy afaik. And a single stage would be great cause you can extend it to 9 month or stop it after 3.

If enough people are interested, it won't be a custom, so it's more like 90$ than 450$.

AM6 does include direct attraction of women. It is not the main goal, but builds on the results of the program starting in stage 3, 4 or 5, depending on what I conclude is the best balance overall. AM6 will blow away what you're suggesting.

But I like what you are suggesting. When I am finished with AM6, I'll have to assess what needs to be done next. There is a lot in queue, and prioritizing it is increasingly difficult.
(11-23-2013, 06:19 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's good. Include DAOS also and put exclusive technologies in it. But, comparing it with AM 6.0/SM 3.0/WM 3.0 they will be truly will be the better options. And if you want it in single stage Life Tune Up 3.0 cover all of those thing. Especially in sexy part why? Mature, Wisdom, and taking care of one's health is sexy not only to girls but also with men. Plus it is included with positivity, gratitude and success mindset. A true optimist is naturally attractive and sezy.

Not trying to discourage you. Just think about it.

*Shannon please answer my question, "is it okay for LTU 3.0 5G exposed to my little sister who's 5 years old?"

Edo

I do not recommend any subliminal that is not specifically aimed at children for exposure to anyone that young.

LTU is a very advanced program and is designed specifically for adults. I cannot know how it would affect a child, so it's not a good idea to expose her.
Just a thought but:

If biatbw 4g + overcome approach anxiety 4g + daos + asc = beta guy gets laid, that would definitely boost sales as lots of guys need help in this area of life (humbly speaking, myself included). & if its reasonably price ($99-$120 price range) that would be even better. Again, just a thought.
So you want a cheaper, less powerful, less comprehensive version of Sex Magnet 3 that's more effective than SM3? I'll get right on that.

The reality of the matter is, the program I have built for that goal is the best in the world at doing what it does. It's priced where it is because of how much work it took to build. If I could make it easy for beta guys to get laid, I'd already be a multi-billionaire. But the fact is, beta guys don't get laid. That is half the reason you need to run AM before you run SM. Women don't like beta unless they're also low value or they're looking for someone to control. And women who will sleep with beta guys are almost never the type any man should want to sleep with anyway.

Instead of trying to be a beta guy and get laid, go run AM and become an alpha. And if you can't afford it, start saving.
Hi Shannon. Thank you for the clarification.

I meant no offense on my suggestion.
If it came out offensive, then i offer my apologies.

Thank you again for creating these products.
I certainly benefit from them & look forward to purchasing more in the future.