Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used Weight Loss 5g with no results for 5 weeks. Instructions say to do it for 6 months (which means no refund if I don't do it that long). In any case I know I can lose that weight manually as opposed to using the sub, so that's what I have opted to do.

I started SM2.0 on 11-7

Effects that I have noticed:
-The ever common dreams being weird. This includes dreams of making out with girls (that sounds normal but I have never had them before). Also dreams of being with my ex again.
-Better socializing, not sure if that's from AM in the past or SM actually boosts your social skills.
-Fear and Neediness was at an all time high. The sub made me MORE fearful and MORE needy. However I suspect that it is actually bringing out my repressed fear and neediness into the light, in order to kill it.
-Had a date planned with a girl and the day before I was feeling anxious and DGAF at the same time, which is contradictory. If I don't give a shit, why would I be anxious?
-May or may not have a higher sex drive
I have dropped body fat percentage, but that's beside the point, I won't be talking about that anymore since the focus is SM now.

Still on Stage 1
What I have noticed:
-Dreams have started to change into dreams of sex (I never really dreamed of sex before this sub).
-Ex popping up in dreams more
-More flexibility in tastes of women, not lower standards, just willing to branch out to different races more.
-Better Socializing
-Fear and neediness not showing up, however, it may be there and I simply can't tell because I haven't really talked to any hot girls lately.
-Definitely NO higher sex drive at the moment
-Probably not from the sub but I'm somewhat frustrated by the lack of sex in my life right now

Moving onto stage 2 soon
(12-06-2013, 07:28 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]You must live like if you are not using the sub. It will really help you but you don't need it to get results.

This one sir, shut up & take my like!

Edo
(12-06-2013, 07:28 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]DGamer, I wouldn't wait for the sub to do all the job. I am not using a subliminal to attract women but I took a lot of action those last few months and I have more women right now than ever in my life. There is a lot to learn if you are new with women like in my case, so move on, face your fears and start learning, you will enjoy this journey.

You must live like if you are not using the sub. It will really help you but you don't need it to get results.

Thank you for the advice. I'm actually taking action when I have the time to do so (had 2 dates and what not), so I don't plan on sitting back and let the sub do all the work. Though I do have the issue of not being attracted to very many girls on my campus nor do I have a car. Admittedly I have missed some approaches that I should've done, that I would not have missed while taking AM, so that's strange in itself
did you do AM5?
I am sure you are supposed to do that before SM2?
Yeah finished it. That thing is a work of art, I'd recommend it to everyone. I'm hopping right back onto that after I'm done with SM2
Now on Stage 2
What I have noticed:
-No more weird dreams
-More horny
-Somewhat lower standards, what I used to perceive as average is now acceptable to me. I recently pulled a 5's number on autopilot, like I didn't really give it much conscious thought. I was conflicted on what to do with it as I feel a 5 is kinda low, but I figured, it's not like I'm swimming in women, so might as well.
-My missed opportunities are standing out to me much more, and my own excuses are standing out to me as bs now. Girl on phone, used to leave her alone, but from now on, who cares, interrupt her convo and have her talk to me.
-Better Socializing
Now on Stage 2
What I have noticed:
-I saw a girl that others wouldn't perceive as cute, but I was very much attracted to her. I was "waiting for the right moment", which we all know never comes. Sure enough, I missed the chance to get that girl. I felt really awful over it, not because I didn't get the girl, but simply disappointment with myself for being a bitch. Next day, another cute girl was passing by where I worked. My boss and boss's boss was right there working on stuff with me. Timing was awful, but I got my ass up and hit on her. Now I don't know whether SM had anything to do with it, but at the very least, I'm on the path to not missing any opportunities.

What I no longer see:
-I'm not experiencing extra horniness anymore
-No weird dreams anymore
-Socializing no longer feels enhanced
Hey man i'm glad you're seeing results in yourself. It's very important that you're going out and approaching these women. You're staying true to the goal you want to achieve which is becoming a sex magnet. The more you put into speaking to women and having the respond to you in a sexual way the better it will get as time goes on. Your action was worth a lot because of the opportunity you took advantage of. All you can do is give it your best while you're here. Soon enough "hitting on her" is going into conversations that have her looking at you as a man that has sexual energy, but that's only half the battle.

Thanks

Fonzy
Although my social skills are definitely higher and can lead social interactions. I've also noticed situations where things are socially weird (good and bad) that didn't happen in the past so the only thing I can link it to is subs.

I went to a friend's house today and he had some other friends over. The guys had respect hits for me and were abnormally eager to be my friend. There was one girl there who I decided not to hit on and she was abnormally repelled by me.

I read some other people's journals and a guess may be that other people are perceiving me as a player.
Some changes require calibration when they're not familiar.
(01-12-2014, 12:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Some changes require calibration when they're not familiar.
Could you please tell me whether that's a calibration done by my conscious side, my subconscious, or the sub itself?
In this case, it's a combination of all three. The sub is pushing you to grow in steps. Some steps will push you out of calibration because you are not yet acclimated to that level of growth. Then it pushes you toward another direction, and eventually will help you calibrate. Your subconscious is also always working to adjust, as is your conscious mind. It's just catching up to what you are becoming and knowing how to deal with it and put it to work for you.
Thank you Shannon

Quick side note, also I just realized that non asian girls seem to like me more. It's the asian girls that are getting repelled. Unfortunately, that's my race of choice too.

I am now moving to stage 3. A summary of stage 2 now:
Didn't notice much for the first 2 stages. I've definitely gotten noticed a lot more and approached a lot more, but it hasn't been in a girl attracted to me way, it's usually just random people starting conversations with me, guys included. Sex Drive has been pushed up but then always goes back to normal. I get weird dreams. Most of it is not exactly useful but it is doing something. However, recently things have gotten interesting. As far as I can tell, I haven't altered my behavior much, but guys and non asian girls seem to like me a LOT more, and asian girls seem to be repelled by me. I'm suspecting that it's an uncalibrated playboy aura. Unfortunately, I haven't really seen the other effects that were listed, but regardless of whether those other effects come to fruition, I'm beginning to believe that SM is going to make a significant difference after I've completed it.
Pages: 1 2