Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Black Friday sales?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will there be any upcoming sales soon?id like to know to save up for a new subliminal
Hey buddy. it's late, but welcome to the forum.

As far as I know, there aren't any other sales other than the ridiculous sales performed at the beginning of a new year or the one at July/August.
Ridiculous sales may or may not be continued in the future. We are finding it difficult to have them, given the unreasonable stresses it has grown to place on the staff. If we do have them, they'll be significantly different in nature, along the lines of a fixed amount off. That seems most likely for now. If that is the case, the next one will be on January 1st. We may discontinue one of the two yearly sales, also, depending on certain factors we have not yet nailed down.
Ok thanks guys.and thanks for the welcome,I tested the asc subliminal through reference from a friend.it worked like magic.i stopped using it about two weeks ago,in preparation for the new one I want.
(11-22-2013, 11:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ridiculous sales may or may not be continued in the future. We are finding it difficult to have them, given the unreasonable stresses it has grown to place on the staff. If we do have them, they'll be significantly different in nature, along the lines of a fixed amount off. That seems most likely for now. If that is the case, the next one will be on January 1st. We may discontinue one of the two yearly sales, also, depending on certain factors we have not yet nailed down.

I actually do some web development and I don't mind volunteering to help out with the ridiculous sales. Reason being is what I get out of those ridiculous sales existing is worth far more than the time volunteered. It would be pretty easy to save the table with the existing prices, then use a SQL script to pop random numbers into all of the prices at once.

If you feel that the prices drop too low or too high then you could set upper and lower bounds in the script.

Fixed amount off is totally cool too. In any case, it'd be nice if we could see some sort of (not necessarily ridiculous) discount on 5g products because then I'll be like
[Image: shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg]
It's not that part. That part I already could have automated. It's got to do with the effects on the customer service aspect, etc.

5G stuff only gets discounted in very special cases, such as when upgrading. It requires a ridiculous amount of time, work, research, consideration, contemplation, effort, skill, knowledge and focus to build them. I have been working on AM6 for more than two months worth of time, and it's moving at a positively glacial pace. I expect to get paid for making myself suffer like that - besides, we have them available in single stages at a time.