Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wouldn't Maximum Learning Speed Undermine All Language Learning Subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Maximum Learning Speed' and 'Learn Blank-language Faster And More Easily' cost the same amount.

So wouldn't it just make sense to use Maximum Learning Speed for all languages that you wish to use? I don't understand the need to use seperate subs for each language; you could pop in MLS and spend your time on 4 languages each day (which would be impossible, doing 4 subs for each language.

Plus, the scripts for Language Learning cover motivation, enjoyment, and interest, but MLS do too as well. So why bother if there's a central mass-learning sub which you can match with any other 4G or 3G sub?

Worst case, your sales shift from one to another from this question. I'm not trying to cut your sales lol
Maximum learning speed is designed as a very general program. It will increase learning speed for any language you care to learn, but will not help with certain important specific considerations relevant to language learning. It seems unlikely, also, that very many people will attempt to learn four languages at a time.

It's a question of whether or not you want to focus, or have a more generalized approach. If I want to learn German, for instance, but I don't necessarily need or want to learn anything else while I'm doing it, then the German language learning sub would be the better choice. If I'm learning German, and I'm in college for Engineering, well then perhaps MLS is a more useful option. It gives people options for their particular needs and circumstances.
@Shannon Thanks for the reply.

I constantly follow language polyglots (people who can speak 6+ languages) on YouTube, and they're often learning 3, 4, 5, some do 10 at a time. Moses McCormick (laoshu on YouTube) has a process to learn that many at once. So learning multiple languages at once is a pretty normal concept.

Myself, I'm learning three at the moment; Italian, Korean, and Spanish

MLS is the best option in that scenario, in my opinion
I suppose it's just me then. I can create a single program for learning multiple languages at once, but I just have not heard of people attempting to learn multiple languages at once and being successful.
This guy is nuts, but it's possible. Around the 1:00 minute mark, he talks about 4 languages he's focusing on in a year, but he touches on a dozen peripherally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcH72FK_B0s
(11-22-2013, 11:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Maximum learning speed is designed as a very general program. It will increase learning speed for any language you care to learn, but will not help with certain important specific considerations relevant to language learning. It seems unlikely, also, that very many people will attempt to learn four languages at a time.

It's a question of whether or not you want to focus, or have a more generalized approach. If I want to learn German, for instance, but I don't necessarily need or want to learn anything else while I'm doing it, then the German language learning sub would be the better choice. If I'm learning German, and I'm in college for Engineering, well then perhaps MLS is a more useful option. It gives people options for their particular needs and circumstances.

Shannon, is there any chance of getting updated versions for the language learning subs soon ?

I'd like to see some additional languages aswell. A dutch one would be really nice and welcome at the moment ;-)

Or maybe a general sub for any language ?
It's possible... I don't know how soon, though. AM6 has definitely plugged up my flow. Thank goodness I am free to refuse to ever, ever update or upgrade the damned thing again.

I also have a LOT of stuff in queue to work on, and language subs are already in 4G, so they won't take high priority. I can create a single stage 5G for learning any language faster and more easily, and add new specific languages at another time, but once I get past AM6 I still have dozens of programs to build, some of them six stagers in 5G (like Alpha Female 2.0, and things like the 7+ stage pregnancy set for women).
Please consider the creation of an "Ultimate Vocalist" 5G single stage as well. I understand that you're busy, and my sub time is used up with Alpha Male anyways, so I understand that it could take more than a couple of fortnights