Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Torn between Grow Taller & AM5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I'm quite keen on getting and using AM5, however I'm also very keen on using the Grow Taller sub. I'm a 23 year old guy, so I'm worried that the small window I may have to use Grow Taller may be closing.
Any recommendations, should I run Grow Taller now and see if it works, or should I risk using it 6 months from now after AM5?
Thanks
(11-13-2013, 05:59 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there,

I'm quite keen on getting and using AM5, however I'm also very keen on using the Grow Taller sub. I'm a 23 year old guy, so I'm worried that the small window I may have to use Grow Taller may be closing.
Any recommendations, should I run Grow Taller now and see if it works, or should I risk using it 6 months from now after AM5?
Thanks

Get Grow Taller. Grab those extra 1-2 inches before your window closes. I'm the same age as you and I also feel that window closing.
Since you've had your height all this time and being 23, a few more months won't hurt. I would suggest AM first. Once you're done with it, than do Grow Taller. By the time you've finished Grow Taller, you will also be a AM. Killing 2 birds with one stone here. Of course the final choice is yours Smile
Ok, so I've decided to bite the bullet and I have purchased Grow Taller 5G!
I now have a question, and this is for Shannon or anyone else who can answer:
I'm currently on a calorie-controlled cutting diet to get lean, should I increase my calories while
I do Grow Taller? Or will I be able to Grow Taller while reducing fat? (I'm actually quite lean but am attempting to get shredded)
Grow Taller will automatically guide you to do what is necessary for you to achieve whatever growth is possible.
(11-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Grow Taller will automatically guide you to do what is necessary for you to achieve whatever growth is possible.

Grow Taller 5G use OE 1.0/OE 2.0?
Thanks Shannon!
By the way, I know that testosterone and HGH are involved in adolescent growth, what are the chances of Grow Taller 5G raising levels of test and HGH incidentally? I just had one of the best workouts of my life!