Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Feedback wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've seen a lot of purchases for different entrainment programs. I personally have only used hypersleep (wouldn't recommend getting into a position where you need this) and digital ...I believe it was the morphine one. I am wondering though I have not seen a whole lot of feedback on the core and meditative states. Would love to know what your experiences are!
The Meditation Kit is f@cking awesome. I haven't used it in a while but when I was using it everyday I felt much smarter and more awake. I also used it to help me study for some exams and I did very good on each of them.

Level 7 is my personal favorite. It's like getting sucked into a dream.
I haven't used the meditation products much but I do use the other entrainment program. I use the alpha and theta track once in that order every night and it plays concurrently with the 8 hour subliminal playlist I have. So, once the alpha and theta tracks play through, that's it for the night. The subs continue on until morning when I wake up. As an other experiment, I tacked on the gamma track after the last sub plays.
But Ron, how do they work for you? What do they do for you? How do they affect you?