Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM 1.0 Interruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I was doing WM, the original version (the 2010 version, not the newer one), and I was affected by fear about my subconscious issues causing trouble in my situation, because it was the best time ever in my entire life... and I really didn't want to lose that. Well... fear and really not wanting to lose that, caused me to manifest trouble and lose that Big Grin lol

It's been really hard for me to recover from this, having suffered a lot from partially believing that I lost those great experiences, and worried about how to have it all back. But I've used this time to really focus on healing these issues in me, about lack of trust in God, and scarcity mindset. Now I'm a lot better about these issues than ever before Smile And I'm ready to face life more proactively, putting myself outside and now really intending to look at the mirror of life and live it from the inside out (100% responsibility).

The thing is, when those troubles arose, I was so scared and negatively affected, that I totally stopped using the WM program, thinking it could be the cause of the trouble (when in fact, the cause were inner issues, that maybe the program brought into the light, which is actually a good thing, not bad). I was just a couple of days into stage 5 when those problems manifested, so that also made me consider that maybe it was the new stage what caused them.

I just read the instructions of the program, and they state clearly that we might be tempted to stop before finishing all the stages, but that we shouldn't do that. Well, I did Smile And now I'm willing and I feel capable and strong to deal with whatever issues I might still have (I think I've already dealt with the biggest, more life-overall detrimental ones).

So my question is: What would be the proper way to complete the program? Start all over again? Or continuing from the stage I left it at? I just started listening to Stage 1, to not delay it anymore, and I'm considering about maybe doing a fast run until Stage 5, doing 3 weeks each Stage from 1 to 4. Then continue where I left it in Stage 5, using 30 or 40 days (I used 40 when I was applying it) for that one and the rest of stages.