Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop an Awesome Singing Voice (Type B/C Hybrid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the most part, singing relies in your ability to have good breath pressure, to have trained your vocal cords to zip up without pulling apart, and to properly articulate the vowels (most of those problems are caused by compensating for poor vocal cord training.

By creating a subliminal which tells your body to have your vocal cords stay coordinated at all times, that frees up your range to the sky and beyond (Think Mariah Carey with her infinitely connected range).

The subliminal will encourage you to find new ways to strengthen your body and namely your cardio vascular, your abdominals and diaphramatic muscles in order to be able to belt and hold notes for a long time.

It'll also instill ideas that counter conventional singing wisdom. An example; in reality, you have to push out less air to sing a high note than a low one, though people act on the contrary.

We could also make it a D type subliminal by attracting to you more opportunities to practice and to sing in public.

Maybe 5G one stage? Doesn't have to be as intricate as breast augmentation, since your vocal folds could move a fraction of an inch, yet that distance could cover an entire octave.

Would be a bit tricky cause we're talking about someone's voice here,but well worth it if researched properly and well executed.
Would buy this in a second.

Also have stuff about having an open throat and having your soft palate rise as much as physically possible to create a much more pleasant tone.

A couple of others also have expressed interest here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Improv...ved-Sports
Hey Shannon,
If you can help me sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Amb8BiyNs
Then you'd be my hero for sure.

But then again, 2 stages worth of Alpha Male is already scoring you some points.
I would absolutely buy this. It would be an ultimate dream for me to hold a belted high note for at least a full minute. (Even without formal vocal training, I can already hold a note for a good 15-25 seconds.) I would also love to develop my whistle notes—that would increase my already 4-octave range to well over five octaves. If such a subliminal comes out that allows me to do as much, the sky for me will be the limit—literally.
I would totally buy this. It's my dream to have a beautiful voice Tongue
Others would probably line up to pay for me to get my voice fixed up with a voice training sub, as for some unknown reason I can't sing in tune. A teacher told me that I would stampede elephants if I sang in a Forest, or give monkeys in the trees earache. I haven't bothered to sing since getting that peer review.
(06-09-2014, 02:28 AM)Joronda Wrote: [ -> ]Others would probably line up to pay for me to get my voice fixed up with a voice training sub, as for some unknown reason I can't sing in tune. A teacher told me that I would stampede elephants if I sang in a Forest, or give monkeys in the trees earache. I haven't bothered to sing since getting that peer review.

LOL this made me laugh.

But anyways, fuck that teacher, practice makes perfect.
Wouldbuy/10
I'd probably prefer a Become a Successful Musician/Performer though, as I'm pretty happy with my singing.
One more future buyer here
Definitely yes wouldbuy