Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Things not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been listening to Balance Your Brain Hemispheres & Develop Irresistible Charisma for 2 months now. At first there were slight changes, but it didn't stick. Aside from Develop Irresistible Charisma, which I believe needs at least 4 months to take effect as well as you need to go there more often to confirm, the Balance Your Brain Hemispheres should by the time now work. Unfortunately I don't feel any different and I don't see any changes.

I use ear plugs on my old ipod, 6-8 hours a day per file. The output should be stereo. I don't use the files when I'm asleep though. But with the amount of exposure, I should at least feel something by now. I also understand that using 2 3G's together can be slower, but at I feel that the amount of time and diligence I've put into this, at the least the Balance Your Brain Hemispheres should kick in by now.

Any ideas? Thank.
Both of those are titles that I have noted some people have trouble seeing results from, even when they are getting results. What changes did you notice at first, and from which program?
Hi Shannon. I can't 100% confirm on Develop Irresistible Charisma, because people around me act pretty much the same even after use. As for Balance Your Brain Hemispheres, this is the one I had noticed some small changes at first but it didn't seem to stick. Changes I noticed were using more of my left hand (I'm right handed), more versatile in thinking, and my focus/concentration had seem to be more firm. But like I said, none of those stuck and I find myself not doing those small changes anymore; aside from the versatile thinking, which I usually do anyways. I haven't given up on Subliminal's, but I just want to know if I am doing something wrong or where the problem lies.

Like I mentioned I use the Sub's 6-8 hours per day for each file. Once I'm done with one file, I rest for 10 minutes and go to the next; since they are both 3G types I can listen 2 at the same time. I use my old Ipod, earphones, and output is stereo. I don't use them while I'm asleep though.

So any ideas Shannon? Thanks!