Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Affirmation vs Subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody Smile

I wanna ask, before using AM.5. i do conventional method to improve my live, i do affirmation and visualization and self talk everyday. when i read about why subliminal more better than all the method above from shannon, i started to stop using the affirmation,visualization,etc and focusing on using subliminal, what i want to ask is,

i don't know why (maybe from my last habit) i always doing self talk automatic like when i bath, on my way to my school, or waiting something, is that okay? or should i consciously stop that habit ?
I say it's okay. I use AM5 +8 hours/day. And use meditations, visualization and written affirmation. I wrote "I'm an Alpha Male" 25 - 100x/day. And when I'm doing meditation I combined it with visualization and saying a magic sentence:
"I let my meditation, affirmation, subliminal, and visualization and literally everything that positively improving me become solid, integrated and installed deep within me".

I've to say. AMAZING!!

Edo
wasn't meditation about clearing the mind instead of injecting it?
(10-26-2013, 11:49 AM)SuperYuri Wrote: [ -> ]wasn't meditation about clearing the mind instead of injecting it?

Yes if it's only meditation, which I usually don't do that, cause FasterEFT will get this job done. That's why I combined meditation with visualization and simple affirmation plus the magic sentence. Clearly it's more effective, as I'm becoming more relaxed in social situations.

Edo
thanks edo,

but the affirmations should have the same goals with the subs right ?
i using AM 5 Right now, and this is list of my affirmation

I Love My self
I'm Confident man
i deserve beautiful women in my live
I'm the prize
I'm great man who women want
Woman interested in me everyday
Women love me everywhere i go
(10-26-2013, 03:37 PM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]thanks edo,

I Love My self
I'm Confident man
I'm the prize

Yes, it must be the same with the sub's goals. And I say, your affirmation will be conflicted with the sub. Why? Cause becoming an Alpha Male is becoming a best man, who won't focus on women or any of those external shit. Rather a true Alpha male focusing to be the best, enhance and improve his self. So, a good affirmation is "I am an Alpha Male" only. It will not be conflicted with the script, because we Alpha Male 5.0 will define what is the meaning of an Alpha Male and "I am an Alpha Male" will enforce the overall meaning. And if your affirmation should be written. Written affirmation will goes directly to your Subconscious Mind, I notice this effect when I'm writing a cheating material before exam but after I've done writing the cheating material I just memorized it, LOL Big Grin

Plus, if you are a resistant and impatient person (just like me) do some meditations. At least 20 minute/day while visualizing yourself becoming the shit. Visualize you become the king, dominant and conqueror. Visualize soooo many women of your type going after you. Asking you to go out, asking you to have sex with, asking you whatever you want. Make a wild visualization cause, hey, our Subconscious Mind is absolutely literal and a goal seeking mechanism - Psycho-Cybernetics. And while visualizing you must feel it, enjoy it, enlarge the picture, increase the brightness, and just actually make any attempt so it will be crystal clear. Add crazy shits, really, add it, it's your own mind, you're the king. If you feel pain (just like me) in chest or any parts of your body talk to yourself and release it. Fuck it with FasterEFT/EFT, if you're lazy doing FasterEFT/EFT just visualizing it, visualize you're doing FasterEFT/EFT.

For a while what you'll get only a feeling of comfortable. But as time goes AM 5.0 will amplify everything, meditations will fuck the ego and hindering belief automatically, and FasterEFT/EFT will release every negative shit whether you know it or not.

Yup, that's what I'm doing Wink

Edo
(10-26-2013, 04:58 PM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2013, 03:37 PM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]thanks edo,

I Love My self
I'm Confident man
I'm the prize

Yes, it must be the same with the sub's goals. And I say, your affirmation will be conflicted with the sub. Why? Cause becoming an Alpha Male is becoming a best man, who won't focus on women or any of those external shit. Rather a true Alpha male focusing to be the best, enhance and improve his self. So, a good affirmation is "I am an Alpha Male" only. It will not be conflicted with the script, because we Alpha Male 5.0 will define what is the meaning of an Alpha Male and "I am an Alpha Male" will enforce the overall meaning. And if your affirmation should be written. Written affirmation will goes directly to your Subconscious Mind, I notice this effect when I'm writing a cheating material before exam but after I've done writing the cheating material I just memorized it, LOL Big Grin

Plus, if you are a resistant and impatient person (just like me) do some meditations. At least 20 minute/day while visualizing yourself becoming the shit. Visualize you become the king, dominant and conqueror. Visualize soooo many women of your type going after you. Asking you to go out, asking you to have sex with, asking you whatever you want. Make a wild visualization cause, hey, our Subconscious Mind is absolutely literal and a goal seeking mechanism - Psycho-Cybernetics. And while visualizing you must feel it, enjoy it, enlarge the picture, increase the brightness, and just actually make any attempt so it will be crystal clear. Add crazy shits, really, add it, it's your own mind, you're the king. If you feel pain (just like me) in chest or any parts of your body talk to yourself and release it. **** it with FasterEFT/EFT, if you're lazy doing FasterEFT/EFT just visualizing it, visualize you're doing FasterEFT/EFT.

For a while what you'll get only a feeling of comfortable. But as time goes AM 5.0 will amplify everything, meditations will **** the ego and hindering belief automatically, and FasterEFT/EFT will release every negative shit whether you know it or not.

Yup, that's what I'm doing Wink

Edo

Actually, before using AM, i using Magnetic Mindset method for at least 3 month, now i change to shannon subliminal, so i think i should stop using MM method and focusing on the subs.

anyway, you mention before that the only good affirmation is "I am an alpha male" isn't that mean i have understand first what is alpha male ?

and i am curious about your statement, you said that you are resistant person, how did you know that? because i've tried many products from other company, and did get nothing? maybe i'm resistant person too, what is the indicator that someone is resistant person edo ?
(10-27-2013, 01:44 AM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, before using AM, i using Magnetic Mindset method for at least 3 month, now i change to shannon subliminal, so i think i should stop using MM method and focusing on the subs.

anyway, you mention before that the only good affirmation is "I am an alpha male" isn't that mean i have understand first what is alpha male ?

and i am curious about your statement, you said that you are resistant person, how did you know that? because i've tried many products from other company, and did get nothing? maybe i'm resistant person too, what is the indicator that someone is resistant person edo ?

Yes indeed, you must focus on the sub. Yes, "I am an Alpha Male" affirmation need to know what is the meaning of Alpha Male itself, and AM5.0 subliminal will give you the meaning in subtle ways because of the naturalizer.

I am a resistant person. I've done good amount of subliminal before and almost nothing giving me a profound impact. My doubts are immense and this is making me worried if I'm in one of those 1% people who can't be effected by Shannon's subliminal. In fact, while doing AM5 I didn't see or feel a really kick ass impact. It's to subtle and yes, it's increasing my doubt. I added meditations, visualization, and written affirmation and I got good result. Only a good result. Sigh. For the indicator, I don't know for sure, but if you've done others company subliminal/hypnosis and have done it with following the procedure and didn't see any result that means you are resistant person. This is the part where I hope a SoS, OE and SOA will take care of.

Edo
maybe i should use the affirmation who didn't conflict with the subs like

I love myself
i am an alpha male
i am confident

and do it for my self talk habbit, and while looking at the mirror Smile

AM 5 is my first experience in shannon product, i read in the instruction that this product is really made properly, that's why it's gonna effect even the resist person. i read your journal, you are still 16 and using AM ? which stage are you right now ?
Great!!
  • I love myself - Universal affirmation
  • I am an Alpha Male - Let AM 5.0 sub training define the meaning of Alpha Male
  • I am confident - Let AM 5.0 define the Unshakable Confident meaning is

I've read about it in AM 5.0 instruction that AM 5.0 is properly made and will impact even if you're a resistant person. But still, doubts, doubts, and doubts, I just let it play and forget about the outcome.

I'm on mid stage 2 and yes, I'm still 16. To young huh, LOL Big Grin

Edo
(10-27-2013, 04:33 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]Great!!
  • I love myself - Universal affirmation
  • I am an Alpha Male - Let AM 5.0 sub training define the meaning of Alpha Male
  • I am confident - Let AM 5.0 define the Unshakable Confident meaning is

I've read about it in AM 5.0 instruction that AM 5.0 is properly made and will impact even if you're a resistant person. But still, doubts, doubts, and doubts, I just let it play and forget about the outcome.

I'm on mid stage 2 and yes, I'm still 16. To young huh, LOL Big Grin

Edo

anyway thanks for your info Smile
good luck on your journey edo ...
Thanks, and good luck for your journey to (You're in Stage 3 rite?). Don't forget to check out AM 6.0, because it's a truly monster sub. Ultimate BootCamp.

Edo