Subliminal Talk

Full Version: advice on a starting point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been poking around a bit but I'm still not sure what the best starting point would be. Here is what I'd like to work on... I am a lifelong underachiever. The subs I've looked at are: overcoming self sabotage, overcoming procrastination, motivation, success, etc. I'm a generally happy person, outgoing, lots of friends, etc. My big hang up seems to be a lack of professional success, and of course the related financial problems that brings.

I'm trying to decide which sub would be the most effective, advice anyone?

Thanks!!
Start with absolute self confidence for 32 and see how you feel overcome fear shame and guilt, and them seek the challenge
(10-21-2013, 08:16 PM)citygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've been poking around a bit but I'm still not sure what the best starting point would be. Here is what I'd like to work on... I am a lifelong underachiever. The subs I've looked at are: overcoming self sabotage, overcoming procrastination, motivation, success, etc. I'm a generally happy person, outgoing, lots of friends, etc. My big hang up seems to be a lack of professional success, and of course the related financial problems that brings.

I'm trying to decide which sub would be the most effective, advice anyone?

Thanks!!

Hello citygirl,

I am new to this and I think I am looking for some of the the same improvements in my life. I decided to start with the Life Tune Up 3.0 program and started using it on October 16th. It's definitely worth taking a look at.
I am not expecting results but I am noticing them. One thing that is changing in me is a difference in attitude towards my business and my employees. And one employee who has really noticed a difference is my mom. The changes have been subtle but they are solid and I feel more relaxed and not so overwhelmed with work.
Good luck with your decision and I wish you the best.