Subliminal Talk

Full Version: hairloss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am losing a lot of hair lately, and I don't want to be completely bald in a few years,

i don't believe in this whole it's genetic you can't do anything so just accept it thing,

because I had acne since I was 14, all the doctors I went to told me it has nothing to do with what you're eating, it's genetic and it only stopped about 1 year ago ( i'm 23 now ) when I changed my diet, before that nothing helped, even accutane did only help for a short time and it came back after 6 months

So does anyone have any advice for me? What can I do to stop this
Write affirmations. Where do you want the hair? the head... the chest... the arms.. whatever man. start writing about it and believing it. Believeing is the hardest part.. but I want you to think about this for a minute.... You are an unlimited being. You are NOT fucking limited human. you are a spirit living in a human physical body. Think about that for a moment.. absorb it.. and then.. you really begin to understand. Good luck Smile
It might just be a 'mature hairline' or an 'NW2'. I've had my 'Mature Hairline' since I was 16 or 17 and it hasn't changed since - receded temples to be in line with my side burns. If it is progressive hair loss though it's is probably caused by 'Skull Expansion'.
(08-14-2010, 07:20 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]It might just be a 'mature hairline' or an 'NW2'. I've had my 'Mature Hairline' since I was 16 or 17 and it hasn't changed since - receded temples to be in line with my side burns. If it is progressive hair loss though it's is probably caused by 'Skull Expansion'.

Skull expansion?

I just google'd it,
do you know anything I can do to stop this?