Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wake Up! (Unplugging from the Matrix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking deep into the Matrix movies; there's so much wisdom in the script writing. The last two movies were less respected as action movies, but they are very metaphorical.. hmm, I gotta rewatch them.

A subliminal that has us waking up, snapping out of it, getting in touch with reality. And it deepens more and more insofar as you listen to it.

It has to be a 5G subliminal, so that the truth hits hard and often. It may be very unpleasant, but the truth will set you free from disfonctional familial, religious or other beliefs that are limiting to.

This subliminal allows you to see life as it REALLY is (which is don't even know what that is) and live life on Reality's term (notice the capital 'R'). It could leave some room open so that you can choose the means of unplugging, or what you do afterwards.

I think this is a very interesting concept.
Even watching the first 30 minutes of this video is worth it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvKEwr0iNA0
Honestly I think even in it's current form, combining Life Tune Up with the hybrid version of Ultra Success has this effect... Or maybe it just is helping accelerate my process of waking up that I'd already begun.

Be forewarned, your Matrix comparison is far more real than you might imagine. Though perhaps Orwell might be closer in some ways. And Asimov in others.

The Truth is seriously some whacked up stuff right now... seriously. You might just regret waking up Wink

EDIT: Did Shannon put up a new version of LTU when I wasn't paying attention? Well, IDK if using the new 5g version and not being able to combine it anymore will still have the same effect to be honest. So just so you know, I'm talking only about the old 3g version.
Thanks AbiDrew!

Both versions of LTU are available, so that I might affect any future decisions. Just 10 minutes ago, I purchased Stage 1 for Alpha Male, so I'll be tied up for the next 6 months.

And there are so many things that are messed up; I woke up to some things that I do that hurts other people. New habits are formed more easily; interesting how learning about yourself can help you wake up!